Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Apparently, they aren't comparable. Each time I mentioned WMDs, I got some spiel about how it's entirely different and told I'm a Trump supporter.
    How are you a Trump supporter if you point out that the CIA is known for fabricating evidence?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Bro, the CIA does not have any authority over the presidents decisions, or the decisions of the legislature to authorize military actions. They can advice the president and congress all they want, but the president and congress have no obligation to actually listen to them.
    Right, because the CIA director cant go on CNN and say . . . . "uhhh this fucker is crazy, there never were, and still aren't WMDs in Iraq". It has 0% to do with legislature and congress. Congress would have no leg to stand on to authorize a war if the truth was known, when it was known. The classified CIA report was the report used to justify the war..... This is public knowledge and has been for 10+ years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    lol I love how your knee-jerk response is to blame the intelligence community when it was Bush lying to us about what they were telling him in some weird fucking nonsense response to basically every intelligence organization in our country all saying the same thing.

Anything to defend the retardation of the Glorious Leader.

I'm curious if you and BloodElf4Life would ever admit to Trump being wrong about anything (inb4 "HURR I AINT NO GOP SUPPORTER I JUST ESPOUSE EVERYTHING THEY DO!")

LoL this is pretty laughable since I think Tump is one of Americas top 10 dip shits. I would have been prison raped before I would vote for that sack of shit. And I absolutely do blame the CIA for the Iraq War, had they told the truth about what was in their own report, and not let Bush make up wild stories about "WMDs" we would have never gotten into this mess in the first place.

Its a fact that the CIA knew, in 2002, that there were no WMDs. Not sure how much clearer it can get.

*Edit*
    Essentially, you're asking me to put aside all the lies and bullshit the CIA has pulled the past 20 years and go full trust this time, because you have a hate hard on for Trump. I hate Trump and his antics just as much as the next guy, but you're asking too much here. Ill wait to make a decision in 10 years when the classified report is made public.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2017-01-06 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Right, because the CIA director cant go on CNN and say . . . . "uhhh this fucker is crazy, there never were, and still aren't WMDs in Iraq". It has 0% to do with legislature and congress. Congress would have no leg to stand on to authorize a war if the truth was known, when it was known. The classified CIA report was the report used to justify the war..... This is public knowledge and has been for 10+ years.
    That is literally not the role of US intelligence agencies, nor are they allowed to do that, dude.

Take umbrage with the Bush administration misrepresenting the intelligence, not at the intelligence community for not coming out to publicly contradict the democratically elected President of the United States.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That is literally not the role of US intelligence agencies, nor are they allowed to do that, dude.

Take umbrage with the Bush administration misrepresenting the intelligence, not at the intelligence community for not coming out to publicly contradict the democratically elected President of the United States.
    But he can go on CNN and say "Ohh we not spyin on u doe"? but not "lets not kill thousands of our troops over bullshit lies, that we personally know are lies"?

its clear to me where the CIAs loyalties lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    But he can go on CNN and say "Ohh we not spyin on u doe"? but not "lets not kill thousands of our troops over bullshit lies, that we personally know are lies"?

its clear to me where the CIAs loyalties lie.
    At this point you're just willfully ignorant. Nor really a point to continue to engage with youj.

I hope Trump appreciates your insanely suspicious, unfounded, disbelief.