Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    Step 1: Have an alt with 13/14 HC save
    Step 2: List a group in dungeon finder
    Step 3: Turn on auto inv
    Step 4: Log your character you want to farm on
    Step 5: Apply to your own group
    Step 6: Enter SoO, pull the last mobs to Garrosh to skip the roleplay
    Step 7: Kill the trash standing at Garrosh
    Step 8: Kill Garrosh and leave the party before last phase to get teleported out. (I usually leave at 50% in phase 2)
    Step 9: When outside, log your alt and repeat the process.

    You can extend the lock every week with your alt.
    I have done some farming..
    eu battle net/wow/en/character/stormscale/B%C3%A4rs%C3%A4rken/simple
    I'm just curious, you mean have you alt leave 50% into phase 2 of the fight? And why not have the alt log before hand. Just trying to follow this, cause I really need to be doing this for a few things I farm cause running the entire thing every time is getting tiresome.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    I'm just curious, you mean have you alt leave 50% into phase 2 of the fight? And why not have the alt log before hand. Just trying to follow this, cause I really need to be doing this for a few things I farm cause running the entire thing every time is getting tiresome.
    when you leave the party, you get a 1m timer before it kicks you out, you leave it so it insta ports you to the GY as soon as you are done killing garrosh and dont waste time

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    when you leave the party, you get a 1m timer before it kicks you out, you leave it so it insta ports you to the GY as soon as you are done killing garrosh and dont waste time
    Oh wow, on your main. So you just have to time it to where you get the kill and the loot and then bam, front of the instance, reset and roll. This is great info, that after 10 years I some how never thought of and am glad I know it now. Thanks a ton to both of you. Efficiency for the win.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2017-01-09 at 07:18 PM.

  4. #24
    Happy farming :=)

  5. #25
    Holy shit, thank you beeppee for this! Nice Garrosh kills btw, jesus...

  6. #26
    Easy.
    Get a much plate wearing friends as you can find to put in your raid.
    ???
    Kill garrosh, force them to trade shoulders.

    Repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    that is incredibly random and i love it.

  7. #27

  8. #28
    I have not gotten the tusks yet no but I will not give up! Someone I helped got his after 40 kills...

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnanator View Post
    thought this guy was full lof it, looks at armory HOLY CRAP 216+ kills lol. GD bro props to you.
    Haha thank you very much, but as you can see, there are people with a lot more kills than me

    I really hope they drop for me soon, lol. This is truly a grind but the reward is quite awesome and very rare - I've never seen anyone in-game with them.
    Radiate Positivity

    Drtydeeds

  10. #30
    Whats the fastest way to farm 'Lesser Charms of Good Fortune' for the 'Warforged Seal'?

  11. #31
    High Overlord Creraria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germoney
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastt View Post
    Whats the fastest way to farm 'Lesser Charms of Good Fortune' for the 'Warforged Seal'?
    frogs in southeastern timeless isle afaik

  12. #32
    Optained after 66 kills. Was jumping around like a mad man. Best of luck guys

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Kgames121 View Post
    Optained after 66 kills. Was jumping around like a mad man. Best of luck guys
    Wow, grats.
    Radiate Positivity

    Drtydeeds

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by beeppee View Post
    Step 1: Have an alt with 13/14 HC save
    Step 2: List a group in dungeon finder
    Step 3: Turn on auto inv
    Step 4: Log your character you want to farm on
    Step 5: Apply to your own group
    Step 6: Enter SoO, pull the last mobs to Garrosh to skip the roleplay
    Step 7: Kill the trash standing at Garrosh
    Step 8: Kill Garrosh and leave the party before last phase to get teleported out. (I usually leave at 50% in phase 2)
    Step 9: When outside, log your alt and repeat the process.

    You can extend the lock every week with your alt.
    I have done some farming..
    eu battle net/wow/en/character/stormscale/B%C3%A4rs%C3%A4rken/simple
    Best place to farm the coins for the seals with your warrior?

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by lazarius View Post
    Best place to farm the coins for the seals with your warrior?
    Timeless Isle, specificially the frogs on the southern coast. A quick hour of farming gives you a few dozen seals.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Timeless Isle, specificially the frogs on the southern coast. A quick hour of farming gives you a few dozen seals.
    Yah i know about frogs, i know we are on the warrior forum (my warrior is on the way its level 100 now) wonder wich class out of the 3 plate will be the easier to farm frog, because i dod farm with my dk but god damn the mobility is reduced as blood like really bad lol

  17. #37
    Legendary! Raugnaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Frogspoison#1419 Battletag
    Posts
    6,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Creraria View Post
    frogs in southeastern timeless isle afaik
    Back in MoP, sure. Now? Top of the island - The elites there die in a global and give 4+ charms a piece.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Back in MoP, sure. Now? Top of the island - The elites there die in a global and give 4+ charms a piece.
    What mobs are you speaking of? Do you mean the northern part of the island?
    Radiate Positivity

    Drtydeeds

  19. #39
    Yeah where ordos spawn, the priest give alot of coin but the respawn rate is ugly tough....tried it yesterday

  20. #40
    You can go to the ordon sanctuary (in front of ordos), kill the mobs inside and then walk outside and killing the mobse around the sanctuary then go back inside and they should have started to respawn. I farmed most of my lesser charms on frogs but if you aren't exalted with shaohao I suggest killing at ordon sanctuary (and for some variety).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •