Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You posted from infowars...

I love witnessing cognitive dissonance firsthand.
    Infowars is more credible than Washington Post. Dont know what point youre trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Infowars is more credible than Washington Post. Dont know what point youre trying to make.
    The poster linked the Washington Times... a conservative newspaper. Jesus, your cognitive dissonance has impacted your reading ability. It's worse than I thought.

You just embarrassed yourself even more. I'll wait for you to admit you were wrong.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-01-06 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    why are so many of you guys this stupid?

it clearly says "offers" and not "forces" so why are you talking about slavery lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    why are so many of you guys this stupid?

it clearly says "offers" and not "forces" so why are you talking about slavery lol.
    The irony of these statements is leaking everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have to admit, I'm surprised. Before I clicked on that link I was sure I'd be reading another facepalm-worthy piece about Joe Arpaio.

On that note, I hadn't even realized that Maricopa County finally got tired enough of Sheriff Joe not to reelect him. At least something good happened in an election in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    I have to admit, I'm surprised. Before I clicked on that link I was sure I'd be reading another facepalm-worthy piece about Joe Arpaio.

On that note, I hadn't even realized that Maricopa County finally got tired enough of Sheriff Joe not to reelect him. At least something good happened in an election in 2016.
    My thought was literally "Hang on I thought they got rid of that psycho :O"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    It is not slavery if they have the option to say no. Come on people. I would help if I was an inmate, makes time go past faster.

So, prisoners building a wall (will get to that later) next to Mexico border.... hmmmm. Hilarity ensues as workforce suddenly disappears.

And, hahahahaha to those people that think that this wall would begin to be built the day after Trump is sworn in, or next month, or next year. Even in simple construction projects, the design and approval process is a year at best. And that is for the simple residential/commercial projects (subdivisions or shopping centers). A border wall crosses so many legal, zoning and environmental issues that it would take at least five years to get started (If everything goes perfectly, which it never does). Add to that the fact that you wouldn't be dealing with just one municipality to get this approval. Every city, county, water management district, etc. would have to review and approve the plans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Including hardworking, law abiding citizens we could be paying and employing to stimulate consumption and economic growth.
    Economic growth does not come from government spending. When you are spending money that you don't have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say, never go full retard but you went way beyond that. I'd trust 4chan or 9gag over Infowars.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

honestly, this is a good idea. prisoners need to be put to use, instead of just wasting money.

... How is it a good thing letting inmates do this over skilled, trained craftsmen which would put a lot of law-abiding citizens to work? "Make America Great Again" indeed...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.infowars.com/sheriff-offe...p-border-wall/

Good, it's about time prisoners start being useful instead of being useless behind bars.
    Because prisoners have never worked before, ever. Jesus, wake up before your kool-aid chugging kills you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    And ANOTHER TRUMP post.

Mega tread, come on! (please).
    What we're going to need to a Trump category. He hasn't even taken office yet and his baffooness (bigly!) is running rampant.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like all these slavery posts, obviously didn't read the article. They were OFFERED, not made to signup.

So as you all say .... STOP Please!

Its a good thing, cheap labor and they get to stay fit and un-bored..win, win. Only yanks have a problem with this.

All the states have some kind of prison labor, getting prisoners a job is a big step in the rehabilitation process. You have to pay them, though since they get room and board at taxpayer expense you don't pay them a lot. Sometimes they deduct money out of their pay to reimburse victims.

In the federal prison system prisoners make office supplies for the government, paper clips, staples, folders, that kind of thing.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Awesome back to slavery./s
    This is far from slavery, this is punishment for crimes against society.

To call it useful is quite a stretch.

Deleted
    So you want to take jobs away from the local communities by using prisoners to undercut construction workers. Is the op a mexican?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Not slavery. When you're in prison for a felony you do whatever they tell you.

Thats slavery.

Ugh, letting trump supporters post here is like renaming the board to stormfront.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-06 at 07:23 PM.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"