Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how their data shows it's too strong for retribution literally a day after the instance has been revealed, pretty pathetic. I don't play retribution, but I imagine it was what, 30-35 seconds off Crusade typically? Now you get what, 10-15 seconds off the CD? On a really long fight I imagine that's still an extra Crusade, but I doubt losing the entirety of secondary stats/equip effect over that same length would be worth dropping. On short fights you would just never use it now, it would realistically only be viable on bosses that are around 10 minutes or longer (although to be fair, depending on encounter it lining up with certain boss abilities or phases that aren't exactly 2 minutes, but instead 1:45-1:50 intervals might be useful, but that's far from the norm).

All this does is basically make you want change your loot specialization to protection when rolling on the boss now, which is terrible design.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    I like how their data shows it's too strong for retribution literally a day after the instance has been revealed, pretty pathetic. I don't play retribution, but I imagine it was what, 30-35 seconds off Crusade typically? Now you get what, 10-15 seconds off the CD? On a really long fight I imagine that's still an extra Crusade, but I doubt losing the entirety of secondary stats/equip effect over that same length would be worth dropping.

All this does is basically make you want change your loot specialization to protection when rolling on the boss now, which is terrible design.
    more like 50~ seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teroo View Post
    Nope

No class come EVEN CLOSE to rets, I know that it sucks for your specs, but you have to just face it, sorry.
    Is that so?

So now that CoF is nerfed for Ret, is it safe to say it's giving the most benefit to WW? also, is this trinket going to be available on LFR?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    So now that CoF is nerfed for Ret, is it safe to say it's giving the most benefit to WW? also, is this trinket going to be available on LFR?
    So far they have indicated that there will be a Raidfinder version with base ilvl of 860. The relevant wing will release on February 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    So far they have indicated that there will be a Raidfinder version with base ilvl of 860. The relevant wing will release on February 21st.
    Eww.. feb 21st... ok cool, i'll aim for the normal version then, by that time atleast ill have ak25

Deleted
    after two resets in nighthold, we can conclude that it seems most topguilds gave convergence to their marksman hunters.

Zero DHz on Krossus top logs use it. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Zero DHz on Krossus top logs use it. Interesting.
    You need the shoulders and relics for it to be worth, it has to line up with other CDS or it's a dps loss. And the fight has to last long enough.

Deleted
    For outlaw rogue it's quite crazy good. You can get a 50% uptime on Adrenaline rush on fight with RtB and it allow SnD build to have it for the artefact use.

It's super strong for fury warriors for sure.