Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    maybe because i'm Canadian and have no clue what i'm talking about.
    Canadians are as bad as germans. And i should know, i am from germany.

maybe because i'm Canadian and have no clue what i'm talking about.
    I guess you aren't a fan of hunting then huh.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    I guess you aren't a fan of hunting then huh.
    Hunting with guns is sacrilege.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Saw this post right after reading the ones about shots fired in an airport.

Well, I've never seen a gun that wasn't either on police men or used in sports. I'm as close as it gets to your world I guess. :P

why is it impossible? I never shot a gun in my life and have no inclination to do so in the future. What exactly is so amazing about guns?
    Just because of this post I went outside to my target range and fired off 200 rounds of 556. Your welcome
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    Do you think there will ever be a gun-free world in our lifetime?
    No, there are still legitimate need for guns, like for hunting, sports shooting and collecting. However, I believe that the typ of weapons you can legally own will be more restrictive. Wepons for hunting are only allowed two shot configuration, sport wepons only one, and collection wepons must be permanently deactivated.

why is it impossible? I never shot a gun in my life and have no inclination to do so in the future. What exactly is so amazing about guns?
    Why is it so hard for you to understand that different people have different hobbies and different interests? Some people like to spear fish, collect stamps, etc. while others have no interest what so ever in those things. Just because you don't have any interest in owning a gun for whatever reason someone might want to own one does not mean that others can't have that interest.

Guns existed before you were born, and will exist after you pass away.

A gun free world implies the Military forces around the Globe and terrorists destroys their guns too. Unless we're getting laser rifles or phasers or something more advanced than a gun, they're going no where.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Hunting with guns is sacrilege.
    Bow hunters get longer seasons due to difficulty right?

10+ Year Old Account
    This isnt a good thread, and really only serves to inflame the pro gun people.

closing