found a guild

found a guild
    Last edited by Hemptimus; 2017-01-08 at 05:32 AM.

I play a boomkin now, but have to had to switch to healing to help the raid. I would love to have another boomy to talk about stuff and eventually play along side with. I'll add you on btag, and even if you don't join, I'd love to bounce ideas off you. Anyways, here's our spam:
    Guild Name: Real Talk
    Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
    Recruit Contact: Zabulzel#1573, Imperrius#1531, Deipotent#1163

Progression:
    • 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    • 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Raid Times:
    • Tuesday 7:00pm-10:30pm PST
    • Wednesday 7:00pm-10:30pm PST
    • Thursday 7:00pm-10:30pm PST

RECRUITMENT:

Please note that we are constantly seeking exceptional applicants of every class, so take the following list lightly. If you are a veteran player, an avid PvP'er or have a prominent WoW resumé we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.

What YOU need:
    • Desire to push the hardest content.
    • Exceptional knowledge of your class.
    • Situational awareness.
    • Responsibility aka the ability to call out yourself.
    • Able to take criticism.
    • 90% attendance.

What WE offer:
    • Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress.
    • A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
    • A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age.
    • A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance.
    • An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids.
    • Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule.
    • A focused and efficient raid environment.

About REAL TALK:

Real Talk is a mature 20man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Real Talk is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.

Bladesong 3/10M Zul'Jin is recruiting spots for our Mythic team.

Turkkish#1340 is my battletag if your interested. We raid Tues/Wed/Thursday 8-11 EST.

Yo!
    Pillow Talk (7/7M 10/10H) of <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is currently recruiting a couple ranged dps, heals and/or dps with healing off specs for mythic progression! Feel free to check out our site, and fill out an application at http://seraphguild.com
    Our times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:30 pm - 2:30 am est
    My btag if you have questions: Asphyx#11478