Page 1 of 2
LastLast

7.1.5 World Quest Item Lvl

Has there been any word on the ilvl of world quests items increasing in 7.1.5? They increased 5 ilvls in 7.1, which is why I am curious. I don't think that was ever announced to be happening though. Thanks.

Deleted
    Related question: is the wq rng capped to 850? Never gotten an item over that from a wq.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Related question: is the wq rng capped to 850? Never gotten an item over that from a wq.
    They can all titanforge. So 850 + 25.

The WQ and Mythic+ loot level should increase with the nighthold release.

10+ Year Old Account
    my hunter got 885 gloves from retake the skyhorn, and that was back in October.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    They can all titanforge. So 850 + 25.

The WQ and Mythic+ loot level should increase with the nighthold release.
    Titanforging goes up to +50. I got an 895 neck from a mythic 0 Court of Stars, and have gotten 885/890 items from WQ's before.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Titanforging goes up to +50. I got an 895 neck from a mythic 0 Court of Stars, and have gotten 885/890 items from WQ's before.
    Never seen that before. But good on you.

Deleted
    I received a ring at 890 on my Enha sham up from 835 or 840. Cant remember. But it was pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Never seen that before. But good on you.
    He is right, I've had 895 tf item from normal EN

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Titanforging doesn't actually "cap", it can roll infinitely, but blizz places a hard cap on gear iLvl so you can't get like iLvl 20000, lol. The cap will be 910 when Nighthold Mythic is out.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Titanforging doesn't actually "cap", it can roll infinitely, but blizz places a hard cap on gear iLvl so you can't get like iLvl 20000, lol. The cap will be 910 when Nighthold Mythic is out.
    So there's no cap, yet there is a cap? Really? Did you think this through before writing it?

Yes, there is a cap.

People from my guild have gotten 890 gear, i have sceenshots on my pc but im using my tablet right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    So there's no cap, yet there is a cap? Really? Did you think this through before writing it?

Yes, there is a cap.
    Tbh you look like the fool in this situation. What he meant was obvious, there wasn't a cap in the form of what Veredyn was saying, but there is a cap in another way.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Tbh you look like the fool in this situation. What he meant was obvious, there wasn't a cap in the form of what Veredyn was saying, but there is a cap in another way.
    So, no "cap", but Hard Cap. The way of cap matters. Not it's existence. Look in the mirror before you call someone a fool.

Does it matter since thanks to titanforge the min Ilv to get into groups will be whatever nighthold full heroic is?

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    So, no "cap", but Hard Cap. The way of cap matters. Not it's existence. Look in the mirror before you call someone a fool.
    Read the whole conversation. One guy said that tf was capped at 25ilvls. Guy responded and said that isn't the cap, it isn't capped when it comes to ilvl added on, but instead it is capped by an ilvl limit blizzard set.

Then the guy insulted him, despite the fact it made perfect sense.

Deleted
    I weirdly had a 855 base item level relic appear on my alt yesterday. First item I've seen with a base higher than 845 since launch.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Does it matter since thanks to titanforge the min Ilv to get into groups will be whatever nighthold full heroic is?
    No, thats because people want to be carried.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post

Yes, there is a cap.
    lol looks like you cant read
    there is no cap on the roll
    but there is a cap on the outcome
    you could get a peice that becomes ilvl 9999 but then blizzard says "lol yeah no" and limits it to 910

you sound like somone who would go to a thread about BIS and go "wtf 24% haste soft cap but then it isnt a cap, lol what an idiot there is a cap"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "wtf 24% haste soft cap but then it isnt a cap, lol what an idiot there is a cap"
    Well to be pedantic: a haste "cap" would mean that any given class were to stop scaling with haste after reaching the point (0.5s GCD reduction would theoretically do that). What we usually encountered back in the day were haste "plateaus" after which the class still scaled with haste but haste was a worse stat than other secondaries until we could amass enough to reach the next plateau.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Well to be pedantic: a haste "cap" would mean that any given class were to stop scaling with haste after reaching the point (0.5s GCD reduction would theoretically do that). What we usually encountered back in the day were haste "plateaus" after which the class still scaled with haste but haste was a worse stat than other secondaries until we could amass enough to reach the next plateau.
    Yes but as i was telling some moron in another thread, semantics and informal speech dont really go well together. We know what you mean generally speaking 90% of the time unless you're some sort of super literal robot.