Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i expect +10 ilvl increase so 850/855
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Deleted
    855 already exist.

Yesterday, the PvP WQ south of HoV had a 855+ iron relic for me as a hunter. (Didn't do it, that's what the reward said it would be)
    Not sure why, because it was the first time I've seen a minimum 855 reward from WQs.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    855 already exist.

Yesterday, the PvP WQ south of HoV had a 855+ iron relic for me as a hunter. (Didn't do it, that's what the reward said it would be)
    Not sure why, because it was the first time I've seen a minimum 855 reward from WQs.
    PvP WQ got an ilvl increase as we got into s2

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    They can all titanforge. So 850 + 25.

The WQ and Mythic+ loot level should increase with the nighthold release.
    Gotten 885 relic from WQ in suramar at start of December.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Read the whole conversation. One guy said that tf was capped at 25ilvls. Guy responded and said that isn't the cap, it isn't capped when it comes to ilvl added on, but instead it is capped by an ilvl limit blizzard set.

Then the guy insulted him, despite the fact it made perfect sense.
    I did not insult him, I merely asked if he had thought it through. And a cap is a cap, regardless of type. If an item cannot roll above a certain itemlevel, it is in fact capped at that itemlevel, even if the mechanics behind allows it to roll further upgrades. The itemlevel cap exists.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol looks like you cant read
    there is no cap on the roll
    but there is a cap on the outcome
    you could get a peice that becomes ilvl 9999 but then blizzard says "lol yeah no" and limits it to 910

you sound like somone who would go to a thread about BIS and go "wtf 24% haste soft cap but then it isnt a cap, lol what an idiot there is a cap"
    I think you mistake me for Polarthief. He's the one saying there both is and is not a cap. I'm saying there is a cap. Itemlevel is capped by Blizzard, so regardless of internal rolls, there is a cap on Titanforging. That doesn't mean the cap cannot be raised in the future. Just like there will always be a haste soft cap at whatever the maximum amount we can get from gear and buffs is. If you equip the gear with the most haste, regardless of other stats, you will be at the haste cap. That's it. You cannot get more haste from gear, until new gear is introduced with more haste on it. Then the cap is raised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    So there's no cap, yet there is a cap? Really? Did you think this through before writing it?

Yes, there is a cap.
    Why you don't get this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Titanforging doesn't actually "cap", it can roll infinitely, but blizz places a hard cap on gear iLvl so you can't get like iLvl 20000, lol. The cap will be 910 when Nighthold Mythic is out.
    He's talking about two different "caps".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why you don't get this:

He's talking about two different "caps".
    Which means that, as I originally wrote: Yes, there is a cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I did not insult him, I merely asked if he had thought it through. And a cap is a cap, regardless of type. If an item cannot roll above a certain itemlevel, it is in fact capped at that itemlevel, even if the mechanics behind allows it to roll further upgrades. The itemlevel cap exists.

I think you mistake me for Polarthief. He's the one saying there both is and is not a cap. I'm saying there is a cap. Itemlevel is capped by Blizzard, so regardless of internal rolls, there is a cap on Titanforging. That doesn't mean the cap cannot be raised in the future. Just like there will always be a haste soft cap at whatever the maximum amount we can get from gear and buffs is. If you equip the gear with the most haste, regardless of other stats, you will be at the haste cap. That's it. You cannot get more haste from gear, until new gear is introduced with more haste on it. Then the cap is raised.
    no im talking to you

because you called him an idiot for pointing out there is no cap on titan forging, but blizard has put a temporary cap to X ilvl but you calling him an idiot and going "lol you say there isnt a cap then you say there is a cap, your an idiot hur dur, there is a cap" we know there is a cap... but hes pointing out some information behind it...

and if you read his post he says there is a cap, but hes just also adding in abit more information about it but your going "lol idiot i know your right but there is a cap, even though you said there is a cap... lol idiot"