Do you spam aimed shot as mm?

When you dont use windburst/barrage/marked shot/sidewinders , do you spam the aimed shot button? i feel like its kinda easy to cap focus and i never end up delaying windburst , in some cases i may delay barrage a bit , i dont try to monitor my focus at all , when nothing else is up i just spam aimed shot , is that correct?

no, you should only use aimed shot if you have a vulnerable buff or you are about to cap focus and barrage and WB are on CD
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    no, you should only use aimed shot if you have a vulnerable buff or you are about to cap focus and barrage and WB are on CD
    Yeah what im saying is that all those things happen all the time and force you to spam aimed shot , for ex. if you wait to cap focus but you get a sidewinders proc you just lost some dps , you could have used aimed shot earlier , you almost always want to filler with aimed shot if you have nothing else , im not sure if its optimal to wait ever.

it can be optimal to wait, aimed shot isn't a filler, it should only be used if you have a vulnerable buff active or if you are >90 focus.

The best place to look is the Icy Veins Guide which has a handy video example of the rotation and explains it much better than i can!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    it can be optimal to wait, aimed shot isn't a filler, it should only be used if you have a vulnerable buff active or if you are >90 focus.

The best place to look is the Icy Veins Guide which has a handy video example of the rotation and explains it much better than i can!
    where is this video? I can't seem to locate it. I do see a link to his twitch channel though.