Who actually buys the AK catch up item? Main, alt, or either?

Could you guys tell me who buys the artifact knowledge catch up scroll? Is it only the main character with the highest AK, or can my alt character I actually play buy the scroll using the alt's resources? It may be lazy, but rather not farm 10k resources on a character I don't plan on playing at all (which happens to be the AK25). Thanks a lot.

On your main character. Scroll for AK20 is 2k resources I think. It's bound to your Battle.net account so you can mail it to your alts.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Errete View Post
    On your main character. Scroll for AK20 is 2k resources I think. It's bound to your Battle.net account so you can mail it to your alts.
    Yep, your main who should probably be (or very close to) AK25 at this point if you were playing since launch will have to buy the catch compendiums to send to alts. Up to a maximum of AK20.
    Butts.

You can buy a 250 resource cache for 1 blood that's BoA. Comes in handy when you're short on resources on one character and have a lot of bloods in reserve on another.

2k? I have that covered. Cool! Was dreading farming 10k by Tuesday lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    You can buy a 250 resource cache for 1 blood that's BoA. Comes in handy when you're short on resources on one character and have a lot of bloods in reserve on another.
    Good to know. Thanks a lot!