Hey guys i need some help

Hi guys i am new to wow i am playing demology but i wanna change to another class affliction or destruction wich one is better on the new patch 7.1.5 i dont have legendarys yet idk wich one affliction or destruction i only do pve for the moment

Deleted
    hi. affliction and destruction are both speccs and not classes.

I guess they are around equal in 7.1.5 with Affliction being better for single target and destruction being better for burst damage (when needed).

The question is what gear do you have? If you played Demo the chance is high that you stacked haste and lack mastery. So that might lean more towards going Destruction because Destruction needs 30~% haste too and then balanced out between crit mastery vers, but affliction needs mastery and a little bit of crit.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    hi. affliction and destruction are both speccs and not classes.

I guess they are around equal in 7.1.5 with Affliction being better for single target and destruction being better for burst damage (when needed).

The question is what gear do you have? If you played Demo the chance is high that you stacked haste and lack mastery. So that might lean more towards going Destruction because Destruction needs 30~% haste too and then balanced out between crit mastery vers, but affliction needs mastery and a little bit of crit.
    Hi yea i mean specc sorry so affliction is better on single target and destruction o aoe? Yea i have stacked haste
    Now i am item level 838 crit 23% haste 22% mastery 33% vers 1%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by L3g3ndary View Post
    Hi yea i mean specc sorry so affliction is better on single target and destruction o aoe? Yea i have stacked haste
    Now i am item level 838 crit 23% haste 22% mastery 33% vers 1%
    not sure about AoE. I guess affli is better on AoE, but Destro is better on high priority adds when you need burst damage. Affliction has longer ramp up time.

not sure about AoE. I guess affli is better on AoE, but Destro is better on high priority adds when you need burst damage. Affliction has longer ramp up time.
    I get it i think so so destro does more dps? Than affli? And affli has more aoe than destro

Deleted
    I get it i think so so destro does more dps? Than affli? And affli has more aoe than destro
    nope. destro does damage faster. Let's say you are required to deal damage in a 10 second window. Then destruction does deal more damage in that 10 seconds, because Affliction does need to stack up Agony and dots need to tick for a longer time to do noticeable damage.

nope. destro does damage faster. Let's say you are required to deal damage in a 10 second window. Then destruction does deal more damage in that 10 seconds, because Affliction does need to stack up Agony and dots need to tick for a longer time to do noticeable damage.
    Oh ok now i get it so overall ? Wich one is better? cause destruction does deal more damage faster and affliction is slower?

Deleted
    Oh ok now i get it so overall ? Wich one is better? cause destruction does deal more damage faster and affliction is slower?
    Both affliction and destro will be fine with 7.1.5 and NH.
    Noone can give you an easy answer and say one or the other is better. They will both be pretty good performers overall.

On some fights Affliction will be better and on other fights Destruction. Whatever your choice is you will be fine

Personally I am going to try my luck with Affliction in 7.1.5, but might aswell switch back to destro once I have 4 pieces T19.

Deleted
    I would like to suggest, play the style what you enjoy and fit for your needs an concept.

Both warlock spec could be pretty awesome. But very depend-on-playstyle thing. Myself enjoy affliction (since legendary), but before I played demonology.

In pvp, with small group (lets say, 2v2 or 3v3) the destro is the best choice. But in battleground, can't race with affliction.
    In heavy aoe situation, the demonology and affliction way better, than destro, but very situation dependent.

If important the movement, then demo will be not your friend. Also, destro w/ movement pretty hard to play, because has a few casting time based of spell. In affli, the mvement not issue, because almost everything is instant, but as Conflux write down, affli need more time to do dmg, than any other spec, so cannot supress/focus burst damage on anything.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    On your ilvl and experience (which can be surmised by your post and questions), just l2play a spec you like. Stop worrying about "the best" one. Even if you pick the best one and play it badly, you won't see improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    On your ilvl and experience (which can be surmised by your post and questions), just l2play a spec you like. Stop worrying about "the best" one. Even if you pick the best one and play it badly, you won't see improvement.
    this.
    You've 110 level to choose your specialization...don't worry now and enjoy the game.