Deleted

Question regarding SPriest in 7.1.5

Hello.

I currently have a SPriest char and kind of dropped off from playing it due to it becoming tedious to play for me personally. I was just curious how it's looking in PTR and wondered what people are thinking about it when it comes to live. I was also wondering how it'll do in mythic plus? Is it capable of doing damage enough to keep up with the rest of the group?

Also, another question: will the class still be based heavily around S2M to do damage? Or is there some alternative play style/talent that can still compete with DPS?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take what I say with a grain of sand as I'm by far not the most experienced SP...I only started playing mine again in the last month and still have leveling to do. Nothing much has been changed to be honest...they changed mind sear into a passive baked into mind flay...and well that is probably it...they buffed LotV and nerfed StM...I can't tell you if the nerfed StM is still better or not.

But all and all a very far cry from all of these promises they made.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    S2M will no longer be used outside of quick (farm) content. We actually have a choice in the 100 talent row between a buffed Shadow Crash and LotV, even on single target. Rotating between Voidforms is much faster, especially with the new Lingering Insanity talent. (old Lingering Insanity passive is gone now) Mind Sear as a spell was removed and baked into Mind Flay and does more damage if your target has SW:P on it.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies, folks.

Will SPriest now be something else other than just S2M? And do you think they can stand on their own now with the other abilities without the reliance of just S2M in raids/dungeons?