Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    Reminds me of another user on this forum who liked to talk shit to everyone who is a sinner and likes vanilla more.
    Blind faith and hate go hand in hand. The Blizzard cultists have plenty of both.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Honestly it's what got the Megathread closed. Why try and do the same shit again?
    Yea. This thread is pretty much the same as the megathread was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Blind faith and hate go hand in hand. The Blizzard cultists have plenty of both.
    Yeah well. Its pretty common on both sides.
    This is a never ending topic really. Even if blizz released official classic servers i think these topics would still exist and ppl would fight about their opinions :P
    At least this is entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I'm doing some research and I'd like to hear your opinions guys and gals
    Why was vanilla better? Age. Everything is great when you are a child, or a young adult. We don't get jaded until we get older.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Do not link to private servers by name, with images, with videos, or discuss your experiences on them.
    Just for clarity, are we allowed to say that we enjoy playing vanilla on a daily basis if we don't mention that we're doing so on a private server?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just for clarity, are we allowed to say that we enjoy playing vanilla on a daily basis if we don't mention that we're doing so on a private server?
    If you want to make a point to compare how something was in classic, feel free. If you're just going to talk about your experiences on a server now, no, that's not going to be allowed. We're not here for people to discuss private servers.

So do the pro-legacy crowd. Please don't be dishonest and try to claim the vitriol comes solely from the anti-legacy side of the discussion. You know well enough it comes from both sides in basically equal amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you want to make a point to compare how something was in classic, feel free. If you're just going to talk about your experiences on a server now, no, that's not going to be allowed. We're not here for people to discuss private servers.
    I get that, but experiences I had a few hours ago might be more valid than experiences I had 12 years ago. If no advertisement of a certain server are made or even of private servers in general should such a statement need to be moderated? For example I could say "yesterday my guild finally managed to kill Kel'thuzad in the original Naxxramas, it felt great!".

10+ Year Old Account
    I get that, but experiences I had a few hours ago might be more valid than experiences I had 12 years ago. If no advertisement of a certain server are made or even of private servers in general should such a statement need to be moderated? For example I could say "yesterday my guild finally managed to kill Kel'thuzad in the original Naxxramas, it felt great!".
    Replied in private messages, let's stay on topic, please.

Kel'thuzad in a rough approximation, emulated, knock off Naxxramas***

It was new. It was 2004.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Well in that case....no.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrs ankle View Post
    Kel'thuzad in a rough approximation, emulated, knock off Naxxramas***
    Yeah my guild never got to Kel'thuzad back in vanilla so I wouldn't know. I think we managed to down 6 bosses if I remember correctly. I've never killed him in the original Naxxramas, it still stings a little

Yeah my guild never got to Kel'thuzad back in vanilla so I wouldn't know. I think we managed to down 6 bosses if I remember correctly. I've never killed him in the original Naxxramas, it still stings a little
    Unfortunate.
    Game moved on, so should you.

Unfortunate.
    Game moved on, so should you.
    Nah it's okay. One day I'll get there, when Blizzard releases their official legacy servers

Deleted
    Nah it's okay. One day I'll get there, when Blizzard releases their official legacy servers
    That day will be a great day. Hopefully that day comes!

SNP
    This reminds me when Towellie was trying to convince his viewers that he started playing in vanilla by showing old pics with bad resolution and saying some random tings that was common knowledge back then only to be roasted by multiple people who said he picked up those images from a famous vanilla screenshot site and that he ebayed his first account back in early wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    Reminds me of another user on this forum who liked to talk shit to everyone who is a sinner and likes vanilla more.
    Wouldnt be suprised if he is the same guy. Type of text and the "im going to counter opinions" attitude.
    Considering his current account here is freshly made and has barely any posts its 100% him, my guess is his main account got banned for too much shitposting and raging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    So do the pro-legacy crowd. Please don't be dishonest and try to claim the vitriol comes solely from the anti-legacy side of the discussion. You know well enough it comes from both sides in basically equal amounts.
    ^^^^ there is alot of private server players who said even if blizz made legacy servers they would still play private servers, because they dont want to support blizz, dont wanna pay money, or think blizz will fuck it up, or dont wanna start fresh AGAIN

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How amusing. People said this about players they were trying to "argue" against in WoTLK, too. 'Cos we all know that anyone that even touched the game in Vanilla is superior, right?

There are more older players than newer players. WoW's biggest issue is that it doesn't attract new players to the game in decent numbers anymore.
    where do you get this fact. and how much do you consider "older players" people pre wrath? pre mop?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    This reminds me when Towellie was trying to convince his viewers that he started playing in vanilla by showing old pics with bad resolution and saying some random tings that was common knowledge back then only to be roasted by multiple people who said he picked up those images from a famous vanilla screenshot site and that he ebayed his first account back in early wotlk

Considering his current account here is freshly made and has barely any posts its 100% him, my guess is his main account got banned for too much shitposting and raging.
    Well, considering that the achievs check out, why would it be false? You can armory the character.

Lol, the way you pro legacy babies report things, I'm surprised everyone that isn't a nostalgia tard isn't banned

But yeah try to ignore the concrete proof like you dishonest lot usually do. It's amusing to see how much you lie to yourselves to give your "point" any kind of validity.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    There are more older players than newer players. WoW's biggest issue is that it doesn't attract new players to the game in decent numbers anymore.
    Blizzard disagrees with you then, they revealed Wotlk only saw 5% increase in sub numbers which meant alot of old players were quitting while alot of new players were joining replacing the old playerbase, one can only assume same thing happened in following expansions. WoW's biggest issue right now is developer team full of idiots who dont even play or understand WoW and use a tablet instead of mouse.

Well, considering that the achievs check out, why would it be false? You can armory the character.

Lol, the way you pro legacy babies report things, I'm surprised everyone that isn't a nostalgia tard isn't banned

But yeah try to ignore the concrete proof like you dishonest lot usually do. It's amusing to see how much you lie to yourselves to give your "point" any kind of validity.
    Your proof is same as Towellie's, also i am not pro-legacy, you need to calm down your triggered self and stop attacking everyone who doesnt glorify current poor state of the game.
    Last edited by Pantelija; 2017-01-20 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Added new post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Blizzard disagrees with you then, they revealed Wotlk only saw 5% increase in sub numbers which meant alot of old players were quitting while alot of new players were joining replacing the old playerbase, one can only assume same thing happened in following expansions. WoW's biggest issue right now is developer team full of idiots who dont even play or understand WoW and use a tablet instead of mouse.
    Compared to the classic devs that left 1 spec playable for each class.