Free hero weekend Jan 13 - 16

https://www.facebook.com/BlizzHeroes...6706167872225/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We're kicking off the new year with a free hero weekend! Join us Jan 13 - 16 for a fully unlocked hero roster!

More info: http://blizz.ly/2jkBdZG
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

If you're looking to buy the Nexus Charger but don't have enough gold, it might be an idea to pop a stimpack and go on a leveling spree to get every hero to level 5 for the gold!

- - - Updated - - -

And of course, get a few to level 9 if they're close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh good opportunity to try a few I've still not had chance to play properly.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    If you're looking to buy the Nexus Charger but don't have enough gold, it might be an idea to pop a stimpack and go on a leveling spree to get every hero to level 5 for the gold!

- - - Updated - - -

You know. I won't. One reason is, that I'm almost 23k gold away, have most heroes already at lev 5+ and realistically won't get there with or without a stim pack.

More importantly, I'm pissed. Not really getting worked up over pixels anymore, I'm too old for that, but still somewhat annoyed. Had they announced this mount would come at date x for gold price y, I would have purchased the one-year stim. Essentially given them 60 bucks. Possibly long-term even more profitable, I wouldn't be pissed now. Not even somewhat pissed.

So between the two options 'annoyed customer who spent nothing" and "content customer who spent 60€", their communication guys managed to plant me squarely in camp A. This game really deserves better marketing.

edit: @Kjalar; Nexus Charger costs 30k gold and will be in the shop only for two weeks
    Last edited by mmocabce60bc47; 2017-01-09 at 12:50 PM.

What's the deal with the Nexus Charger?

Quote Originally Posted by Kjalar View Post
    What's the deal with the Nexus Charger?
    It's the Blizzcon 2014 mount, and it will cost 30k gold.

Oh! Ok, now it all makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second time all heroes for free nice.

But Nexus charger? Idk... I got only 7K gold allmost and kinda don't have any chances for buying boost.

I have 5k gold currently. I have every hero in game except...Medivh and Zarya, I think, at 5 already, and almost everyone I play enough to get close to 9 are already AT 9, so this event...doesn't really help me get the Nexus Charger. Woulda been nice if they had announced this a couple weeks ago, so we could start saving for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I have 5k gold currently. I have every hero in game except...Medivh and Zarya, I think, at 5 already, and almost everyone I play enough to get close to 9 are already AT 9, so this event...doesn't really help me get the Nexus Charger. Woulda been nice if they had announced this a couple weeks ago, so we could start saving for it...
    Absolutely agreed. They needed at least another week's notice on it.

Ah the joys of being frugal to a fault.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That is what I'm aiming to do :P