Deleted

Official 7.1.5 Patchnotes. WTF?

So, BoS damage is increased by 15%? It was way more on the PTR. That means we can forget this build and cant get rewarded with good dps if mastering this build, right?
    Assa, Arms, Ret, Enhancer got btw. buffed, so where is the logic of blizzard?
    I mean, if we are at the bottom of the dps meter and all of us know that we scale like shit with gear, in what position are we then?
    I cant understand Blizzard lol. Is it just me tho?

Deleted
    Runic Empowerment When you spend Runic Power, you have a 1%1.5% chance per Runic Power spent to gain a Rune.

is not present ... so much for frost ... RIP ...

Deleted
    they fixed BoS dmg increase to 64%, was a tipo

Deleted
    I predict no delays and the patch will deploy live exactly on schedule and with no unexpected down time.

I also predict unholy will top the charts and all three mage specs will be joint bottom.

The new neck enchants. Mark of the Claw vs. Mark of the Hidden Satyr. Does Satyr still sim higher?

Mark of the Claw now gives 1000 haste and Critical Strike (was 550 at level 110).
    Mark of the Hidden Satyr damage is now 200% spell power or 250% attack power, whichever is higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Malka View Post
    The new neck enchants. Mark of the Claw vs. Mark of the Hidden Satyr. Does Satyr still sim higher?

Mark of the Claw now gives 1000 haste and Critical Strike (was 550 at level 110).
    Mark of the Hidden Satyr damage is now 200% spell power or 250% attack power, whichever is higher.
    yes satyr is still better.