Low FPS In wow on minimum settings

I've been having issues with performance in wow and overwatch recently, was wondering if its just i need to upgrade or something is wrong with my hardware. WoW has to be played on close to minimum settings in a raid environment

Windows 10
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
    i5-4670k CPU @ 3.40GHz
    ASUS z87-A
    8GB DDR3

Check your CPU and GPU temperatures and clock speeds under load (for throttling), check that you don't have render scale above 100% (some performance issues atm)

Quote Originally Posted by Karshda View Post
    WoW has to be played on close to minimum settings in a raid environment
    your pc is pretty good and this surprises me.. any improvement with addons disabled? sometimes just one whacky addon can tank your whole game..

though if you are experiencing the same with overwatch, perhaps something is up! (unless a 780 isn't as good as i think it is for overwatch?)

Didn't mention the resolution/fps but a 780 can handle overwatch fine @1080p60

Deleted
    OP, by any chance did you turn down the FPS limiter while its checked?

This might be a longshot but i guess any idea is worth trying.

Did you check your power management settings ? i had a issue like that and it turned out that my power settings was for some reason set to low power use, took me way to long to locate that issue

Are you playing at 1080p? Ive got a 2500k and gtx 760 and on high preset in overwatch it never goes below vsync 60 fps.

Try playing in fullscreen if you aren't.

I have a computer with pretty much the same specs (just more ram) and it handles fine, What do you consider low FPS? Are you in a major city when you find this happening ?