Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    The guy clearly said +15. And like I said, If you use displacer, you are playing wrong. Going cat form and then blinking will get you killed in +15
    you never played druid. You dont need to go cat form to use displacer.

Quote Originally Posted by adventurer View Post
    you never played druid. You dont need to go cat form to use displacer.
    Thats how it works... The order goes Cat form>Blink>Speed increase. If youre doing +15, going catform for that .0001 second can get you one shot.

There's no ICD, you're already 20 yards away

Cleary u guys have 0 Idea about Druid.... "will get u killed in 0.1 sec" wtf Bear Form -> Blink = Far Away -> Bear Form -> Mobs still not in your Range... and before u Kids whine that it wouldn work on 15 and used it on 17 last Time we had Necrotic... if some of u aint actualy trolling and beeing serious u guys probaly need like 20sec to switch forms backf rom cat to bear

Guardian is dead only because they fixed the speed of Travel Form. It's now back to slow shit speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Necrotic debuff says hello - it's a great way to kite adds you can't slow.

Displacer is also situationally useful on certain boss fights. So I'd totally disagree with your statement.
    I second this. If you don't find use for Displacer though, then you can call yourself retard. Why wouldn't you have use for a BLINK?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odengard View Post
    Hahaha... Nerfed to the ground, still top tanks, nice meme

What is sad though is that they removed blink and I don't know why... Found it very, very conviniant.
    Blizzard then:
    X is OP and Y is dogshit, X shall be dogshit and Y shall be OP.

Blizzard now:
    X is OP and Y is dogshit, let's make X unfun and change Z gameplay for no reason.

What is the world? In what world is G Druid dead? They are probably still top dogs (err Bears) of all tanks by a long shot. Now if you replace the title with prot warriors for this new patch then I'd believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Nerf to the ground. Everything nerfed to the ground. Why so? We were so op? Wtf, i dont get it
    Reading this made my brain bleed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by giovannym View Post
    What is the world? In what world is G Druid dead? They are probably still top dogs (err Bears) of all tanks by a long shot. Now if you replace the title with prot warriors for this new patch then I'd believe you.
    Not by a long shot, it's fairly close now between monks/pallies/druids, with druids coming ahead a little, but before nighthold ends, druids will be clear top again

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Guardian is dead only because they fixed the speed of Travel Form. It's now back to slow shit speed.
    Blue post confirmed this was a bug and would be fixed, so there is still hope for this world.

I do miss displacer, but I am also really liking our new 3 second AoE CC on a 30 sec CD that doesn't share DR with stuns for Mythic+. I wish it didn't cost us displacer but at least what we got in return is also situationally very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Odengard View Post
    I second this. If you don't find use for Displacer though, then you can call yourself retard. Why wouldn't you have use for a BLINK?
    ye,a spell which makes you drop bear form, IF, and all rage.

super strong xd
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post

super strong xd
    Eh, in theory it looks bad. Practically though on things like Necrotic week it's invaluable. If you are trying to drop necrotic stacks chances are you will be kiting for the remaining duration of IF so it doesn't really matter. Before this patch you had enough rage generation to maintain IF indefinitely in M+ so it's not like rage was a big concern either. Besides, you could activate Displacer Beast in Bear Form so you were 20 yards away from melee anyway and can instantly shift back into bear. Overall it was niche but extremely useful.

Deleted
    Oh look another Class X is dead now thread.... that was not even amusing 12 years back .....

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenWoot View Post
    It's the rage nerfs that kill me. Feels rage starved to play now. I didn't mind the IF nerf, it was needed. But now we can hardly stack IF anyways so what does it matter?
    I can agree with the rage nerf while doing ToV tonight. Barely can get the second stack up half the time. And adding damage to our moves did jack shit for threat because I still have problems.
    Last edited by Ausr; 2017-01-11 at 03:21 AM.

super strong xd
    L2P maybe you'll find use for it

10+ Year Old Account

super strong xd
    Still better than dying from multiple applications of necrotic IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    The nerfs and balancing are based around having 54 artifact traits and 4 set bonus from Nighthold, something we will have soon enough, both will make guardian the best tanks. TBH although I notice the rage difference it's not that big of a deal, Mythic Ursoc felt the same tonight as he did last night.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoreshot View Post
    The nerfs and balancing are based around having 54 artifact traits and 4 set bonus from Nighthold, something we will have soon enough, both will make guardian the best tanks. TBH although I notice the rage difference it's not that big of a deal, Mythic Ursoc felt the same tonight as he did last night.
    I mentioned this in another thread (I think), but balancing around gear that you may or may not get is rather silly. I already have 54 traits in my weapon, and I know I'll get the 4-set bonus... but what about all the other bears? Just because I raid doesn't mean I should expect everyone else to need to raid in order to perform well, especially with mythic+ being the first viable alternative end-game method of gearing up in a long time. Unless tier gear is going to be dropping in mythic+ chests (or PvP caches for that matter), a class/spec shouldn't be balanced around optional content gear with the direction the game is heading now. Further down the expansion, it'll cause even more problems as new gear and tier sets come out.

That being said, I can manage with the reduced rage income (wish they picked rage or IF nerf, not both), but I feel it makes Maul worth even less than it already is. And yes, I had niche uses for Displacer Beast, even as a fail-safe for large jumps or knock-up mechanics where our charge mechanics don't work very well. Remember when Displacer Beast kept us in Bear Form and blinked us like that? That was a fun PTR.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    You're right, totally silly how they balanced it, bear is definitely manageable without it but we definitely have to manage rage use better. As you pointed out, the IF and rage nerfs together were unnecessary, they could have easily picked one or the other, or atleast left the artifact trait that lowered the cost the way it was. As for Maul, I've about completely taken it off my bars at this point, it's really only useful now if off-tanking and rage is capped, otherwise I don't recall hitting cap or coming close to it tonight.

Thats what i meant cant be like "with nighthold gear etc it will be top tier again" not anyone does raid.. i raided since classic since legion i only do m+ managed to get 892 ilvl and up to +19 but i cant rely on nighthold gear or 4set boni since i wont raid... so its kinda stupid to build around that same stupid as nerfing/buffing skills around pvp