Thread: Stat Balance

Deleted

Stat Balance

Hello, I have a minor problem.

I was playing NH Hc with my guild yesterday and I couldn't break 230 - 350 k DPS. I don't know if its the amount of haste or bad build. I'm trying not to screw up my rotation with overlapping 3 solar and lunar empowerments, always burying my bar with star surge and keeping the dots rolling along with using my artifact ability nonstop. The BiS legendary items don't want to drop so I have to rely on what I got. Are there specific Caps for certain stats I should keep an eye on or just haste and mastery everything? I was trying to follow the guide for balance here on the forum but I might have missed something.

What would you recommend for talents on NH bosses? Should I keep with standard with Incarnation and BotA and NB or should I bend to SS and SD?

My druids Stats are (in %) :
    With Swarming Plague

13,94 crit
    35,47 haste
    49,66 mastery
    0,85 versatility

With Erratic Monochrome
    14,95 crit
    31,52 haste
    49,66 mastery
    0,85 versatility

Deleted
    Ofcourse you should be using Sotf, SS and SD on many of the fights in NH. This isnt bending, this is adapting to the fights. The old cookie cut that you are using was ok to use in pretty much every fight in EN. However other talents got buffed as well as the fights in NH are designed better for them. Get used to trying many different specs and legendaries. You will also be happy to know that the newer build is not as legendary dependent as your old build!

Hard to say, only with logs you can tell.
    I run the ST build only on 3 bosses, rest is all aoe build, but that shouldn't give a that big of a difference in dps as you describe, as those numbers are a bit low.

I myself run with 30% haste and also with crap legends but my numbers are a lot higher as yours. (888 ilvl)