MM Haste Soft Cap

So I am doing some research on gear choices etc for Nightholds release on the 17th and cant seem to find the Haste rating to percentage. I think its like 450=1% but cant seem to find it concretely. If someone could point me to the right spot for this information (with source) I would greatly appreciate it.

375 haste per 1%. Softcap for 3 aimed shots within a single 7s vuln (after marked shot) is 7.5% roughly or 2450 rating (1% base haste)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrol View Post
    375 haste per 1%. Softcap for 3 aimed shots within a single 7s vuln (after marked shot) is 7.5% roughly or 2450 rating (1% base haste)
    Found what I needed here: http://www.wowhead.com/secondary-sta...in-patch-7-1-5

Doesn't that 7.5% assume 150 focus cap? I thought the math worked out to 21.5% haste for 3 Aimed Shots?

Quote Originally Posted by Megotaku77 View Post
    Doesn't that 7.5% assume 150 focus cap? I thought the math worked out to 21.5% haste for 3 Aimed Shots?
    It assumes the new 130 focus cap that was stealth changed onto PTR a few hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrol View Post
    It assumes the new 130 focus cap that was stealth changed onto PTR a few hours ago.
    Thanks for the update.

This only works with 17% Haste, however, which is the new Marksmanship Hunter Haste softcap.
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksma...owns-abilities

Deleted
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think Azor, as everyone else, was asuming vulnerable would only last 6 seconds. But in the official patch notes, released yesterday, the duration was back to 7 seconds. This allows us to fit 3 aimed shots into that window and it explains the different haste cap values from different sources.
    Last edited by mmocbd109eeadb; 2017-01-10 at 11:36 AM.

Deleted
    I think with the 6.5 ppm Hunters Mark and the 7s window the rotation will be something like Marked- Arcane - Aimed - Aimed, since this takes like 7 seconds you just need a few % of haste (4-5%) due to server lag. I doubt 3 Aimed shots are worth it, since average Hunters Mark procs every 9.3s and you will not have the focus for 3 Aimed.

But will have to test it out.