Deleted

SPriest doubts about Legendary 7.1.5

Greetings Priest community

I have 4 legendaries:

-> Mother shahraz's seduction (shoulders)
    -> Anund's seared shackles (wrists)
    -> Zenk'aram (head)
    -> sephuz's secret (finger)

The shoulders with 7.1.5 "nerf" still is the best option?

For raid i am using shoulders and wrists, but in nighthold, i dont know if i gonna keep this combo. 25% haste 30 sec is so good (and the movement too )
    For content 5 players i think it will be better shoulders and finger.

Can u help me choose ?
    Thx in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    You question is unclear. you ask if shoulders are still best then you still plan to use them in both situations. On live that max stack you can get is 7 going back into VF. So 5 is a fair flat way to fix the issue and with increase insanity on spells you will be getting back to VF faster, so the flat 5 VF stacks can almost be read as +5% damage to dots and +5% haste (with mass hysteria).

I think the shoulders will be a lock in raids or 5 mans unless you get sephuz and twins rings, which would be godly on 5 man trash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrayne View Post
    You question is unclear. you ask if shoulders are still best then you still plan to use them in both situations. On live that max stack you can get is 7 going back into VF. So 5 is a fair flat way to fix the issue and with increase insanity on spells you will be getting back to VF faster, so the flat 5 VF stacks can almost be read as +5% damage to dots and +5% haste (with mass hysteria).

I think the shoulders will be a lock in raids or 5 mans unless you get sephuz and twins rings, which would be godly on 5 man trash.
    i dont have doubts about the shoulders being a good legendary but i didn't know the improve that the other legendarys do. (i didn't test ptr).

Thx for the info thrayne

I personally have the belt and the bracers (the necklace is my third, curse you Blizz!) and I am surprised how the bracers do after 7.1.5... Void Bolt is hitting for 650-700k non crit at full stack (which is easy to get when multidotting)...

The belt is still good, but you have to manage it a bit more now... I really hope to get the Shoulders or the Twin's ring next... I think Belt/Bracers(or)Shoulders are best for single target and raids while Shoulders/Twin's Ring are best for M+ clears...

Deleted
    According to sims it's Shoulders > Wrists > Belt as top 3, others falling behind. Sephuz might be strong in 5mans, depending on how reliably you can get it to proc.

how impactful are legendaries on shadow right now? especially on Non-S2M shadow? cos kinda the good thing about S2M was that you didnt need an offensive legendary to get high numbers out, u just needed the right stats, so you didnt have to rely on bullshit rng drops. However right now im kinda worried about the gap between shadow priest who get lucky with legendaries, and those that dont like me who have 3 defensive legendaries, zenk, prydaz and norganons.

Deleted
    It's a big difference, shoulders+wrists are almost 13% increase over no legendary.

https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=9474

well better get M+ farming again

Seriously fuck this game. Though I have 3 legendaries (hat, sephuz, neck) it is still somehow rediculous how much the "real" ones inc your dps. I'd rather trade those 3 for the wrists or shoulders.
    Well, atleast I can keep up the grind and keep my sub active.

I don't know if many people on these forums actually test the legendaries they have, but the sephuz's secret is extremely good. EXTREMELY good. So if you are complaining about not getting a good legendary and have sephuz's, re-evaluate how you dps as a shadow priest. Almost every fight has a dispel function stun/silence. Sure shoulders and belt may be better since they are easy to control and face roll, but do not cry about a ring that has a possibility of 33% uptime of 25% haste almost a heroism effect.
    Learn how to incorporate your ring stuns/silences/mass dispells to maximize what you have instead of crying about not getting shoulders/wrists/belt. Take what you have and work with it.
    LOTV + heroism + power infusion around 20 stacks of void form then timing your sephuz's ring does CRAZY amount of damage. Id use ring over shoulders if i know i can get easy 30+% uptime

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    Seriously fuck this game. Though I have 3 legendaries (hat, sephuz, neck) it is still somehow rediculous how much the "real" ones inc your dps. I'd rather trade those 3 for the wrists or shoulders.
    Well, atleast I can keep up the grind and keep my sub active.
    heh, i had those untill yesterday where i got shoulders. shoulders + sephuz is quite insane combo in 5 mans, but also raids if you can proc the ring enough on dispells etc.

there is light ahead my friend. forget about the bad, focus on the good. they will come sooner or later!