Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    depends on if the 7.2 raid goes live the same day or if its 7.2 then a few weeks later the raid unlocks. if its the same time July, if there is a gap i can see 7.2 may/june.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Why June? 7.1.5 will be way old by then considering the content it has.

I'd say late April for 7.2, June for ToS. 7.1.5 has some decent content but not quite enough for 4-5 months of waiting.

They also said people will still be progressing in NH by the time 7.2 comes out so my guess is definitely April/may.
    Raid won't open 2 months after patch.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    It will if 7.2.5 is the pre-raid patch.

Nighthold hasn't even come out yet, and you're already asking for more new content...calm down.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone raids. Nighthold isnt new content to those who dont. Personally, i just want flight. I dont even give a shit about the rest of whatever may be in 7.2.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-01-10 at 06:59 PM.

May/June is my guess, giving enough time for people to clear Nighthold.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Bane-Thunder-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Come on now, 7.1.5 just came out.
    I know right.

My bet is on June 20th. That's when FF14's new expansion launches. Just like how Nighthold is releasing the same day as patch 3.5.
    Last edited by Elennoko; 2017-01-10 at 07:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    Nighthold hasn't even come out yet, and you're already asking for more new content...calm down.
    Are people really content in running 1 new raid once a week for 6 months?

Deleted
    April-maysh?

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    I guess at around July/August

ya right...the only thing this patch gave us to do was brawlers guild. Beside there there is 0 new content.

Nighthold been in the game it isn't related to 7.1.5

7.2 will bring stuff to the game to do outside of raiding and does not mean the raid will be open when it is released.

Already to the point there is nothing to do in game...besides more wqs, more mythic + and more (rinse and repeat).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    It will if 7.2.5 is the pre-raid patch.
    and what did it add besides brawlers guild?

- - - Updated - - -

why not ...depends on the content...nighthold been there since release. It just needed to be "cleaned" up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are people really content in running 1 new raid once a week for 6 months?
    nope. I think i am to the point where i only be logging for raids or maybe 1 out of three days doing a round of wqs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    @Bane-Thunder-God

I know right.
    and what is in said patch that is going to entertain me? Brawlers guild is the only content.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    They said they would want 7.2 on ptr as soon as 7.1.5 hits live servers. So let's see how they keep their word.
    if they said "would want", they can keep wanting and keeping their word...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Not everyone raids. Nighthold isnt new content to those who dont. Personally, i just want flight. I dont even give a shit about the rest of whatever may be in 7.2.
    So you dont raid, you fly... yes, flying the core gameplay of the game.

Is like saying, i dont raid, i dont fly, i dont do quest, i dont do outdoor content. i just want to fish. and there's no much fishing spots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    if they said "would want", they can keep wanting and keeping their word...

- - - Updated - - -

So you dont raid, you fly... yes, flying the core gameplay of the game.

Is like saying, i dont raid, i dont fly, i dont do quest, i dont do outdoor content. i just want to fish. and there's no much fishing spots.
    7.2 is 90% none raid

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flight facilitates participation in outdoor content. Making travel less of an irritation directly increases my willingness to get out in the world. Otherwise i spend all my play time in areas of the game where i can fly. While completely ignoring Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Come on now, 7.1.5 just came out.
    So what? It's a mini patch, It has no real content to speak of, and what real content did we get since launch 4 and a half months ago? Not unreasonable to ask whens the next big content patch coming. I mean 7.1 was as small as 6.1 It had Trials of valor, suramar story and thats it
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

10+ Year Old Account
    June is my guess.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess:

Nighthold opens next week. The raid will be open for at least 4-6 Months, probably more like 6 or maybe even longer. Now they said so far, that Tomb of Sargeras won't open at release of 7.2, so we can assume that the patch will launch 1-2 months earlier. So that means we would look at a 7.2 release of 2-5 months from now on. Since there is so much to test in 7.2 (New raid, new dungeon, heroic version of Lower/Upper Karazhan and the 2 Suramar Dungeons, rebalancing of all exisiting dungeons for normal mode and above, the new open world area, the continuation of the order hall campaign and whatever else I forgot) I think that the PTR for 7.2 will probably last 4-5 months at least.
    Which means, even if 7.2 PTR would, launch immediatly after 7.1.5 PTR is done, the earliest for 7.2 release would be early March (highly unlikely), more likely would be early May to June with a raid release of June to August.

It might. 7.2 is similar to ToT patch where you have to progress in order to unlock it. So it could take a bit of time depending on how long they want us to do the progression thing for.

Could be a month, that's my guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid and world content won't go live at the same time. I can see the world content go live during spring and the raid in the summer.
    Last edited by Baine; 2017-01-10 at 07:48 PM.

They have basically had time to create art since legion beta for almost over a year now, since there was close to no new art in 7.1 or 7.1.5, so at least it should be quite far along.