How should I be gearing now? 5m/raid

What is the ranking of legendaries now?

What talents should I be using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adammonroe View Post
    How should I be gearing now? 5m/raid

What is the ranking of legendaries now?

What talents should I be using?
    after i create a post (spam sry ^^ ) i check on H2Priest and saw that info was changed (but with data from PTR)

howtopriest . com/viewtopic.php?t=8402#Legendaries

Deleted
    From https://discord.gg/HowToPriest

HowToPriest stat suggestions while simulations aren't done:
    Haste(up to 12k) > Mastery >= Crit > Haste (post 12k) >= Int > Versatility

Raid Talent setup:
    ToF/LI/SL/PI/LotV

Variations not mentioned before:
    AS if crit rating is way higher than mastery rating.

PSA: Don't drop over 10 ilvls towards itemization.

rough setup of dungeon talents would be ToF/LI/SL/Ms/SC AS and SL are close, so run which ever you prefer.

Deleted
    So did they buff VT or why is SL suddenly better than AS?

Haven't played in 7.1.5 yet however with AS providing 3 insanity and s2m not being go-to anymore there is room for change. Spirit damage is almost negligible, it was mainly for extending VF (which is life or death with s2m). Now with that out of the way and with the tweaked base insanity generation for our spells for increased VF, we can use san'layn for the straight up damage boost. Also combined with misery you will be prioritizing VT over SWP for aoe dots
    Last edited by Inuyasu; 2017-01-11 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    Yep, the nerf to insanity generation and no more need for tricking insanity is what brought it in line with SL. AS is still a viable talent, if you have lots of crit, but now crit is not valued as mucha s mastery, which directly buffs dot damage, hence SL.

Also faster shield generation (from artifact trait) is really nice. We were doing achivement run today, so I was doing lots of stupid shit, like taking the entire nythendra breath, or going all out on cenarius during thorns, and it was healing more then my (freshly buffed) shield neck.