Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxaos View Post
    Hi Chesder, I recently stumbled upon an issue with the elemental set. The tracker for the buff given by elemental blast is inaccurate as I am getting haste buff indicators while the crit buff is active and vice versa.
    I'll double check the IDs. Thanks for the heads up

Thank you for all the good work you do

i have one problem

when i import any profile all the icons come on my screen and i have to hit the dummy or any mob to remove it and everything work fine and when i logoff and login again all the icons come again

i am new on TMW if you can help me

Quote Originally Posted by meCOOL View Post
    Thank you for all the good work you do

i have one problem

when i import any profile all the icons come on my screen and i have to hit the dummy or any mob to remove it and everything work fine and when i logoff and login again all the icons come again

i am new on TMW if you can help me
    You are in edit mode. Type /tmw to exit and use play mode . The reason they disappear when you engage an enemy is that tmw closes in combat but reopens when you leave combat

a Power of the Maelstrom tracker would be absolutely amazing for the ele profile

Quote Originally Posted by Iralevitas View Post
    a Power of the Maelstrom tracker would be absolutely amazing for the ele profile
    Yeah that would be simple to add. I'll get to it later tonight when I get a chance

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Yeah that would be simple to add. I'll get to it later tonight when I get a chance
    Hey man, did you add this? (Power of the Maelstrom tracker)

I can't seem to get it to work. How to properly set it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Hey man, did you add this? (Power of the Maelstrom tracker)

I can't seem to get it to work. How to properly set it up?
    UPDATE 2/18/17

Elemental

- Added Power of the Maelstrom buff tracker
    - Lava Burst will now be suggested twice in a row when using Echo of the Elements
    - Fixed Elemental Blast spell ID
    - Fixed Flameshock tracker tracking other players debuffs

Enhancement

- Crash Lightning cleave icon will now glow and display the Emalon's Charged Core buff when active

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Fantastic!

Thanks a lot.

Oh Cool! You're the person that made that Awesome TMW profile for paladins, keep up the good work!

Thank you for the PoTM tracker, it helps out a lot

UPDATE 3/22/17

General

- Group Anchor has been re-positioned
    - New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Enhancement and Elemental rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Profile has been moved to compensate for the Group Anchor being re-positioned

NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

UPDATE 3/22/17

General

- Group Anchor has been re-positioned
    - New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Enhancement and Elemental rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Profile has been moved to compensate for the Group Anchor being re-positioned

NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.

[]YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE[/URL]
    Is it possible to add an overlay to the rotation indicating an ability is out of range?

Quote Originally Posted by ApaxGelfling View Post
    Is it possible to add an overlay to the rotation indicating an ability is out of range?
    I'll add that on Tuesday with the 7.2 update

For all those who use this profile,

I'll be updating this and all other profiles starting Tuesday for patch 7.2.The updates will include fixes and corrections to rotations as well as a number of Quality of Life additions. A new thread will be posted for all updates post 7.2 for you to find the latest version as well as post comments and feedback.

As always you can find the updates at http://chesder.weebly.com as well as find test versions for upcoming patches as I release them. Stay tuned for the updates!

For all those who use this profile,

I'll be updating this and all other profiles starting Tuesday for patch 7.2.The updates will include fixes and corrections to rotations as well as a number of Quality of Life additions. A new thread will be posted for all updates post 7.2 for you to find the latest version as well as post comments and feedback.

As always you can find the updates at http://chesder.weebly.com as well as find test versions for upcoming patches as I release them. Stay tuned for the updates!
    Hey Chesder, thanks a lot for these, they're awesome!

Just curious, what do you use for your UI? I really like how clean it is and would love to use something similar.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just wondering, is there any way to display only the centre icon that shows the next priority? I.e. from a fresh import, it'd be "GCD 13, Icon 1".

To me personally, I'm only interested in that icon and the totem/maelstorm bars.

Quote Originally Posted by showwow View Post
    Hey Chesder, thanks a lot for these, they're awesome!

Just curious, what do you use for your UI? I really like how clean it is and would love to use something similar.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just wondering, is there any way to display only the centre icon that shows the next priority? I.e. from a fresh import, it'd be "GCD 13, Icon 1".

To me personally, I'm only interested in that icon and the totem/maelstorm bars.
    You can disable groups you don't want to see. The rotation group is Meta Rotation Enhance/Ele and GCD is just overlayed on top it.

Deleted
    I never used any addon's like that - Seems interesting i'll give it a shot.

Thanks Chesder.