Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Is Icefury not as good as i think it is? I thought priority was Elem blast then Ice fury. but with this TMW profile ice fury isnt even showing up until the middle of lightning bolts

im using crashing storms talent cause its simming higher for me, anyway to get crash lightning to show back up in the main rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by frychikn View Post
    Is Icefury not as good as i think it is? I thought priority was Elem blast then Ice fury. but with this TMW profile ice fury isnt even showing up until the middle of lightning bolts
    So I saw this same behavior a few days ago and looked at the conditions for Icefury. There's a condition in this build that says to only cast IF if Maelstrom > 76. I believe this should be the opposite, Maestrom < 76. Looking at most of the rotation guides like SEL and Icy Veins it says to try and cast IF when Maelstrom is less than 76 so you don't overcap Maelstom when you cast it.

Quote Originally Posted by biggindiggin View Post
    im using crashing storms talent cause its simming higher for me, anyway to get crash lightning to show back up in the main rotation?
    I fixed this with the latest version. Again Blizzard changed the spell id on Tuesday and it had to be corrected

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 1/20/17

Elemental

- Changed Maelstrom requirements for Icefury
    - The next spell to cast will now show while casting Elemental Blast
    - Haste, Mastery and Crit buffs from Elemental Blast will now be displayed and highlighted

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Hello Chesder quote from enhancement FAQ
    Q: Do I Crash Lightning in Single Target?
    A: No. Regardless of your talents taken, you do not actively Crash Lightning in Single Target (even with the 4pc build taking Crashing Storm). The ONLY caveat to this is that you will be casting Crash Lightning during Feral Spirit to trigger Alpha Wolves, and this is universal whether you have Crashing Storm or Fury of Air.

So CL should pop in rotation only during wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I fixed this with the latest version. Again Blizzard changed the spell id on Tuesday and it had to be corrected

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 1/20/17

Elemental

- Changed Maelstrom requirements for Icefury
    - The next spell to cast will now show while casting Elemental Blast
    - Haste, Mastery and Crit buffs from Elemental Blast will now be displayed and highlighted

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE
    Do most of the Elemental spells show what is next while they are being cast as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    Do most of the Elemental spells show what is next while they are being cast as well?
    Yes you should see this happen for all spells with high priority

What is your TMW string based off of? I've been using Icy-Veins as my guide, and it seems there are some small discrepancies between the two, and I'm trying to figure out what is better. I'm 881 and only averaging 385k DPS on the practice dummy, with a flask but no lust, and in raid on H Guldan, I was near the bottom of the charts. I'm not sure if it's a gear issue or a rotation issue at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Lionheart View Post
    What is your TMW string based off of? I've been using Icy-Veins as my guide, and it seems there are some small discrepancies between the two, and I'm trying to figure out what is better. I'm 881 and only averaging 385k DPS on the practice dummy, with a flask but no lust, and in raid on H Guldan, I was near the bottom of the charts. I'm not sure if it's a gear issue or a rotation issue at this point.
    This is based on sims and icy veins. I use it personally and remain top 5 dps in all fights im in with 90+ percentiles. The only possible difference is the use of Lava Lash but beyond that a lot of what happened on 7.1.5 was spell changes and a tweak to the playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    This is based on sims and icy veins. I use it personally and remain top 5 dps in all fights im in with 90+ percentiles. The only possible difference is the use of Lava Lash but beyond that a lot of what happened on 7.1.5 was spell changes and a tweak to the playstyle.
    Thanks for the info! I saw the Icy-Veins changes and that's what sparked me to find your updated TMW on this forum, because I changed like 3 talents, which changed the style a fair amount. What's your ilvl and dummy DPS, if you don't mind my asking? So I can compare because I'm using your string.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Lionheart View Post
    Thanks for the info! I saw the Icy-Veins changes and that's what sparked me to find your updated TMW on this forum, because I changed like 3 talents, which changed the style a fair amount. What's your ilvl and dummy DPS, if you don't mind my asking? So I can compare because I'm using your string.
    im 891 equipped and I pull about 550+ on a dummy without lust

heya all the specs are still in the profile correct?

Hey!

Just wanted to check if the latest profile works with 4p for enhance?

Hey chesder, thanks for profiles, I have found them really handy ,
    If you have time I need some clarification on few things I have been trying to fix.
    First of all I want to switch on enhancement profile my rotation a bit: I would like to use Lava Lash prio Crash Lightning (Crash Lightning can be suggested on Wolves as it is now) on 60 Maelstrom and more. That I have managed to do but now it shows only Lava Lash in rotation above 60 Maelstrom and no Crash Lightning (even on Wolves).
    Is it possible to make Lava Lash show in rotation prio Crash Lightning?

Also second thing: maybe you could add Wolves aoe tracker somewhere around or near Crash Lightning aoe tracker, or maybe it's not even possible? Would be kinda useful

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojodisu View Post
    Hey!

Just wanted to check if the latest profile works with 4p for enhance?
    me too I had to hide the CL from the rotation but now I cant see it when I have wolfs and I waste Alpha wolf a little

Is there a way for me to set where the icons are depending on my spec, When im ele the middle of the screen is where it should be but for resto the way my raid frames are set the icons cover them. Wasn't sure if TMW was able to have different locations for icons based on spec. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jbar111 View Post
    Is there a way for me to set where the icons are depending on my spec, When im ele the middle of the screen is where it should be but for resto the way my raid frames are set the icons cover them. Wasn't sure if TMW was able to have different locations for icons based on spec. Thanks
    You can move the icons in the profile for each spec around as you like and they will be anchored to that location relative to the Group Anchor (Chain link icon)

With our 4pc going back to the Boulderfist - Tempest - Crashing Storm build, the enhance profile is incorrectly suggesting we cast crash lightning for single target.

Do you plan on bumping up the priority on lava lash and taking out crash lightning from the single target rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbloom View Post
    With our 4pc going back to the Boulderfist - Tempest - Crashing Storm build, the enhance profile is incorrectly suggesting we cast crash lightning for single target.

Do you plan on bumping up the priority on lava lash and taking out crash lightning from the single target rotation?
    I would love to see this as well, if it's possible. I just got my 4pc last night and did some testing and it's throwing me off

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSpades View Post
    I would love to see this as well, if it's possible. I just got my 4pc last night and did some testing and it's throwing me off
    it already does; it only uses it during wolf