Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Noxxic aren't as terrible as people think, generally they're pretty accurate, if not far off. I have a feeling most people who bitch about them don't actually know why they're bitching about them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Noxxic aren't as terrible as people think, generally they're pretty accurate, if not far off. I have a feeling most people who bitch about them don't actually know why they're bitching about them.
    Dude please...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinelf View Post
    Noxxic made me the rouge I am today. I'm often in top half dps in LFR!
    This person used Noxxic, and he cant spull his class name, so be mindful, avoid Noxxic like the plague.
    We cant allow its influence to spread to other innocent minds.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    This person used Noxxic, and he cant spull his class name, so be mindful, avoid Noxxic like the plague.
    We cant allow its influence to spread to other innocent minds.
    Its so bad, that even talking about them makes one unable to spell "spell" correctly.

They are horribru

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    Arms warriors are strong, no doubt. Fury is also decent. But I wouldn't trust noxxic ever. I wonder why it still exists ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    What did I miss? Why do we hate Noxxic?

Is there even any WoW youtuber that we don't hate ?
    What? Asmongold is our boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prussian View Post
    So obviously it's not very accurate, but is it dramatically off?
    Yeah considering Simming is having trouble detecting, for example, Breath of Frost for Frost DKs, which is building to be our BIS rotation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Ye Im a ilevel 887 Sin Rogue, I simulate and hit for 50k more than these numbers say 895 sin rogues do. So ye its super accurate...

I'd agree. Noxxic is super accurate Kappa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neukhia View Post
    10/10, best post in here!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    What did I miss? Why do we hate Noxxic?

Is there even any WoW youtuber that we don't hate ?
    Are you thinking Nixxiom? He's entirely a different entity. Also, Nixxiom is pretty great.

Haha yeah okay. I bet you got your gear recommendations from maxdps.com back in the day too didn't you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Haha yeah okay. I bet you got your gear recommendations from maxdps.com back in the day too didn't you?
    Mainly used Elitist Jerks and copied Summer. I do my own spreadsheets for most things nowadays, I don't actually use Noxxic. Just saying most people who say they're bad have no idea how to theorycraft and don't realise they're not that far off, if not they get it right more often than not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Accurate? Hell no. Even disregarding the fact it's noxxic and actually looking at it, DK's are so fucking strong now on ST with maybe 7 ilvls lower than 895 and are often top or close to top, and retri only on #10? It's VERY badly simmed I have to say.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

I can't speak for other classes, but as a fire mage, they're having a laugh with their 7.1.5 "guide".

everyone on the instant attack.

looking at the first days logs..they don't seem to have the order all that wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    everyone on the instant attack.

looking at the first days logs..they don't seem to have the order all that wrong.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Which is way more rightness than Noxxic has had in all its years of existence. And I say that having seen completely wrong stuff every time I've looked at it, from talent choices to stat priorities, it's all just wrong. If they get my class that wrong, it seems safe to assume nothing else is right either, especially when it directly conflicts with more widely accepted sources (which it always does when I've checked).

15+ Year Old Account
    No they aren't. They copy and paste with no attention to actual detail. The author of site has publicly admitted it. The rotation recommendations are wrong for some classes and have been for multiple expansions. It's just a very *bad* website.

But now I just bumped this dumb post.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Prussian View Post
    So obviously it's not very accurate, but is it dramatically off?
    Its dramatically off lol. I'm a DH, 891il, 52 points in the artifact, doing almost 90k more sustain than what their sim is showing lol. ST: MM and BM are the lowest of the low right now.

Glad i quit all the classes i played at the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.