Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The US is fighting in wars. No wonder they drop bombs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    who are the reason for the immigration problem
    Please, know the difference between a person who claim refugee status, and a person who wants imegrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The Russians are bombing the Syrian Sunnis in Allepo Syria. Why is there no mention of that?
    The majority of the ordinance goes to mercenaries, to terrorists, that's why. Also, since you've mentioned Syria, Russia and Iran are the only two countries that are there legally, meaning USA and co aren't.

Lastly, even if it is a terrible thing that Russia most probably ended the war there, you are forgetting this:

Never, ever compare the amount of warmongering that comes out from the US with any other country. There is just no point of comparison. Russia is a saint in front of the USA. Isn't this weird to read when you think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Sooooo much money
    As someone who generally hates giving people money, its this bizarre thing, but I think I can explain why it doesn't bug people. When you give people cash, you have someone to be jealous of, when you blow it up in bomb form theres no envy component.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    The majority of the ordinance goes to mercenaries, to terrorists, that's why. Also, since you've mentioned Syria, Russia and Iran are the only two countries that are there legally, meaning USA and co aren't.

Lastly, even if it is a terrible thing that Russia most probably ended the war there, you are forgetting this:

Never, ever compare the amount of warmongering that comes out from the US with any other country. There is just no point of comparison. Russia is a saint in front of the USA. Isn't this weird to read when you think about it?
    woo nice video.

people need to remember one thing. an innocent that dies only give fuel to extremist to recruit people. Because when you are sitting at home one moment and the next your neighbor houses is blown up and the families you have known all your life are dead, what do you think that does to the innocent survivors?

I believe we are going about it the wrong way.

To be fair many of those bombs were interest paid on bombs dropped in previous years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    woo nice video.

people need to remember one thing. an innocent that dies only give fuel to extremist to recruit people. Because when you are sitting at home one moment and the next your neighbor houses is blown up and the families you have known all your life are dead, what do you think that does to the innocent survivors?

I believe we are going about it the wrong way.

Exactly! Violence only leads to more violence. We need to stand up to those who war for profits, for nothing. If absolutely needs to be a violent intervention somewhere, it should be the job of UNSC and UNSC only.

No matter which country you are from, go out, protest, let your voice be herd. The biggest misconception out there its that nothing will change if you, if we change.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    I mean if we just drop bigger bombs we could drop less.
    Would cluster weapons count for 1 bomb, or all the munitions that come out of it?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day