Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Paladin TellMeWhen Update for Patch 7.1.5 w/Download

Hey all! Patch 7.1.5 is now out and with it come a number of changes and tweaks. I've updated the Paladin TMW Profiles to work with the latest patch and will continue to update it as changes are made in the future!

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

This profile is meant to be a rotational and cooldown guide so that you can better understand the inner workings of the class.

Updates for Patch 7.1.5 include:

Retribution

- Added cooldown tracking for Blade of Justice and Crusader Strike/Zeal
    - Removed 75 Talent options
    - Added Shield of Vengeance tracker and notification

Protection

- Adjusted values for more precise information for the damage reduction and personal heal calculations
    - General bug fixes

Holy

- Cleaned up the UI and general bug fixes

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

Thank you very much for keeping on top of this. I don't ret much, but when I do this makes it easier for me.

Cheers.

Just imported the new string, seems to me that wake of ashes does not come up when off cooldown and at 0 HP?

Quote Originally Posted by xpyre View Post
    Just imported the new string, seems to me that wake of ashes does not come up when off cooldown and at 0 HP?
    It's set to not show by default, you can turn it back on by right clicking it's icon in the rotation and setting the "While Conditions Pass" opacity to 100%

The Holy Paladin profile seems to always be active and doesn't hide when out of combat. Is there a way to change that so it's acts like most of the other specs?

Is there any way to change the rotation priority during Crusade? Because you have it set to build HP up to 5 before and when you have full stacks when you should be spending as frequently as possible.

Any chance we can get the HoJ cooldown back like it was when we have Fist of Justice specced? Now it's just empty.

One of the things that bugs me about the updated version is that it tracks the BoJ CD and flashes when ready next to the main rotation icon. But, when specced into DH there is no such notification giving me periods where I have to look down at my bars to track the CD left on it. Minor thing, but it is the only problem I have.

Other than that keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Karistus View Post
    One of the things that bugs me about the updated version is that it tracks the BoJ CD and flashes when ready next to the main rotation icon. But, when specced into DH there is no such notification giving me periods where I have to look down at my bars to track the CD left on it. Minor thing, but it is the only problem I have.

Other than that keep up the good work!
    I've actually fixed this for myself a couple days ago. Bothered me too. I'll post it tonight as an update

A time indicator for Divine Purpose would be good.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

7+ Year Old Account
    A nice One! Please keep it up to date PLEASE!!

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    A time indicator for Divine Purpose would be good.
    That's easy to set up. I'll get on it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manfriny View Post
    A nice One! Please keep it up to date PLEASE!!
    I intend to for as long as I play WoW!

Deleted
    Not sure it's possible, but does TMW support conditions to change Templar's Verdict to Divine Storm depending on number of enemies in range (AoE rotation)?

Quote Originally Posted by Malloriax View Post
    Not sure it's possible, but does TMW support conditions to change Templar's Verdict to Divine Storm depending on number of enemies in range (AoE rotation)?
    Yes it can but it's not automatic. TMW can track when abilities hit multiple enemies so in a situation like that I could put flags in place to change icon textures and make it suggest AoE. That said you would have to initialize the aoe yourself so it is a odd situation.

For now I'll not add this kind of logic but maybe in the future.

You still want to play yourself? Maybe watching twitch would be better...

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    You don't need an addon to tell you to use Divine Storm if it'll hit 2 targets, mate.

MAJOR UPDATE 2/10/17

General

- You can now toggle the profile to display while in combat
    - Cooldowns for all three specs have been condensed and now add or remove icons dynamically
    - Passive Talent icons have been removed

Holy

- Beacon of Virtue cooldown moved to the secondary bar
    - This profile will now be able to be toggled to show at all times or only in combat

Protection

- Talent cooldowns will no longer display unless selected
    - Blessing of Protection and Divine Shield have been moved to the secondary bar
    - Ardent Defender and Guardian of Ancient Kings have been moved to the main bar
    - Absorbs will no longer show when you have 1 point of absorbtion

Retribution

- Blade of Justice and Crusader Strike cooldown trackers now also track Zeal and Divine Hammer properly
    - Fixed an issue with the Fist of Justice spell ID
    - Divine Purpose buff tracking will now display the remaining time while the buff is active

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Deleted
    Just want to say it's cool of you to be doing this. Jolly video aswell.

Btw are you using hekili as the base for the rotation or did you make a priority list yourself?

One other question. If i import your stuff will it replace the tmw stuff i already have or will it just add to it? I'd like to give this a try, but i don't want to lose my stuff if i don't get used to it.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-02-11 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Just want to say it's cool of you to be doing this. Jolly video aswell.

Btw are you using hekili as the base for the rotation or did you make a priority list yourself?

One other question. If i import your stuff will it replace the tmw stuff i already have or will it just add to it? I'd like to give this a try, but i don't want to lose my stuff if i don't get used to it.
    I use warcraft logs, icy veins, MMO champ forums and simcraft. I also play a Paladin myself so it makes it easier to test.

Deleted
    I've been testing the monk windwalker module and it looks good. Seems like I can just save a different profile, so I don't lose my stuff. Will test the Ret one when I got the time.
    I must say though, I thought that the flashing when you get chi or holy power would get distracting but it feels strangely satisfying.