Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    OP was right that Impending Doom was "nerfed" actually. It do proc faster (it say 3 sec faster but it's more like 2sec) but it do less damage each proc. It will summon more imps tough, that's the buff, so on a 2+ targets it summons more imps than the other talent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    I sim
    But if you play the game and compare your own logs do you do less damage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathran View Post
    OP was right that Impending Doom was "nerfed" actually. It do proc faster (it say 3 sec faster but it's more like 2sec) but it do less damage each proc. It will summon more imps tough, that's the buff, so on a 2+ targets it summons more imps than the other talent.

- - - Updated - - -

But if you play the game and compare your own logs do you do less damage?
    I only cleared Tov mythic where I did within 10-20k less dps on Guarm which is probably the best to compare it with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    I sim 40k less dps since the patch from 596 to 559 - mainly because bracers are getting nerfed, demon bolt nerfed, secondary stats nerfed, arans ruby nerfed and synergy being replaced with service isn't pulling the weight.

I can only see this getting worse since none of our tools have been improved meaning on progression we might be forced to go affliction or destruction.
    I got a noticeably big buff, though with Impending Doom bugged right now I've stuck with Improved Dreadstalkers and use Service now instead of Synergy. Don't know why you aren't seeing the same buff. As far as secondary stats being nerfed that effects everyone equally and they buffed the amount of secondary stats on necks/rings so all i saw was a 1% drop in haste which isn't going to be noticable.

I am trying to pick up more and more mastery gear so i can change to affliction because its going to be better, i just need legendaries for it and i'll be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbatroix View Post
    I got a noticeably big buff, though with Impending Doom bugged right now I've stuck with Improved Dreadstalkers and use Service now instead of Synergy. Don't know why you aren't seeing the same buff. As far as secondary stats being nerfed that effects everyone equally and they buffed the amount of secondary stats on necks/rings so all i saw was a 1% drop in haste which isn't going to be noticable.

I am trying to pick up more and more mastery gear so i can change to affliction because its going to be better, i just need legendaries for it and i'll be good to go.
    No, it doesn't affect everyone equally. The reliance demo has on haste thresholds to land optimal TKC's and the fact haste scales with every single thing you do as demo matters.

Having a certain amount of haste to fit more demons into TKC is exactly an example of how important haste is compared to some classes' thresholds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    No, it doesn't affect everyone equally. The reliance demo has on haste thresholds to land optimal TKC's and the fact haste scales with every single thing you do as demo matters.

Having a certain amount of haste to fit more demons into TKC is exactly an example of how important haste is compared to some classes' thresholds.
    Correct it doesn't effect everyone equally but at the same time it wasn't this massive nerf, i lost 1% haste... any demo lock that is remotely geared would have no less than 30% haste, once you have that much you can hit your TKC's fine, obliviously the more haste the easier it can be but i went from 40% to 39%, nothing to big there, and now they made INT much MUCH more attractive to me so i can take an upgrade that has an ilvl increase but maybe not as much haste as the last one.

The whole point of this change to secondary stats was to bridge the gap on main stats and secondary stats that had been created in Legion. It was a good change and was much needed. Other classes have their own requirements, you can't play fire mage well without lots of crit. Affliction lock without mastery over 100% doesn't work... Every spec/class is always going to have a secondary stat that will either have no limits (like Demo & Haste) or soft or hard caps. That has been the game for a long time.

So yes, effecting everyone equally wasn't the best wording, but what they wanted to do was to bridge the gap, this started that.

Issue being that it didn't bridge crap, it only made the secondaries more important. For affliction it's totally lopsided, mastery is 1.4 stat weight relative to int.

They didn't fix stats at all.

Deleted
    Even with kazzak belt, Impending Doom doesn't Sim worth it... For me.