Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The cleave damage is a bit too good, but I don't think we are super OP. People are getting top logs because s2m is still a thing and people are killing bosses in 3 minutes. Nighthold will be very different.
    I don't think we are OP at all on mythic+ though, The class just works much better in that sort of enviroment now, but strong AoE classes still do more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    Here's some. Just find the highest concentration of fire mages whinging about their two button spec not being OP any more and you'll find people baying for our blood.
    The sky isn't falling? Really? https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10#difficulty=4

Yes, it is. And the ground is littered with OPed Shadow Priests. I can't believe I dumped my Spriest to play a Mage.
    And a followup:

This was to be expected. This priest buffed classes that really did not need buffs.
    The echo chamber is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    And a followup:

The echo chamber is hilarious.
    Those rankings are heroic EN. That's full of more cheese than a Wisconsin factory. All the fights except Xavius are barely over a minute in length.
    Resident BM Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantombox View Post
    Those rankings are heroic EN. That's full of more cheese than a Wisconsin factory. All the fights except Xavius are barely over a minute in length.
    Yeah we won't really have any decent parses until nighthold. I still think blizzard might have overdone it a little bit. Hope they won't go with their usual "to the ground" strategy.

I'm hoping they wait until the first week of Nighthold to start nerfing stuff because yeah, EN parses are useless right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantombox View Post
    Alright how about https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/10# it's the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    wait for real logs on nighthold not that shit farmed crap raid lol i was pushing really high with my low geared spriest becasue of s2m and fast kills from noob bosses which are outgeared by a million miles already lol
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Still All fights are around 3 minutes, which is ideal for s2m, 4 minutes where it becomes same as other talents. The only 2 fights that are longer are xavius, the only fight in the game where you can do two s2ms and tree. If you look at tree logs, it's spriests pretty much solo killing the blobs for parses sake. It's too late in to the tier to have any realistic logs.

DoTs will get a nerf , 25% buff to VT/SWP was quite the eye opener when it came into play anyway.

I'd assume they would get 10% knocked off or something.
    Last edited by Fleuria; 2017-01-12 at 12:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So for mind flay to be aoe, it needs swp on a target, but it's useless on low level raid farming (mounts) where everything dies with one hit. I could mind sear it all with one hit, but now, I need to kill one by one? .... they keep taking things away from shadow, very annoying

Our mage is idolizing me while our Warlock is butthurt as fuck. Feels good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuria View Post
    DoTs will get a nerf , 25% buff to VT/SWP was quite the eye opener when it came into play anyway.

I'd assume they would get 10% knocked off or something.
    I expect the same, maybe a buff to mind blast and void bolt to compesate because our ST is not that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Myah View Post
    So for mind flay to be aoe, it needs swp on a target, but it's useless on low level raid farming (mounts) where everything dies with one hit. I could mind sear it all with one hit, but now, I need to kill one by one? .... they keep taking things away from shadow, very annoying
    Gather everything up and hit it with Shadow Crash.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    hunters on suicide watch too. this patch is amazing

Yep, definitely nice to finally be where we belong. In the top. While all the 2-button spamming "pure dps" specs are where THEY should be.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Myah View Post
    Try Holy, run around and nova things

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    I expect the same, maybe a buff to mind blast and void bolt to compesate because our ST is not that amazing.
    Out ST is fine currently it's like top 5-10 onm guarm.

Just the DoT buff makes Odyn spriest heaven and skews the rest of ToV rankings because of it, it's why I think DoTs will be a little bit more rebalanced even if it's meant to be niche.

Your Warlock must suck big time, cause ours is doing crazy damage with 12 ilvls lower than the average of the raidforce.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&boss=-2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cymocethia View Post
    Your Warlock must suck big time, cause ours is doing crazy damage with 12 ilvls lower than the average of the raidforce.
    [/URL]
    You compare a warlock 100 in his ilvl bracket with others players between 30 and 80 (for example ursoc).
    I mean, take it easy, but except him every players in this raid are just bad or at least clearly not playing correctly as he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Covery View Post
    ...every players in this raid are just bad or at least clearly not playing correctly as he does.
    ok... lol thanks!