7.1.5 Nightstalker X Subterfuge

With the buff for Subterfuge : Also causes Garrote to deal 125% increased damage.

it's pulling ahead for me in ST dmg.

have anyone tested it ?

Garrote the enemy, causing (810% of Attack power) Bleed damage over 18 sec.

with this buff it goes to insany 1822% over 18sec makign it deal virtually the same dmg rupture does.

with the plus of your opening getting the buff ( what we cant do with rupture 0 combo) plus every vanish. AND you can use in more than one target. helping improving the dps even further in MT fights.

can someone else help me confirme those numbers ?

a 2° opinion would be great !

Subterfuge actually simming ahead for me, is this the case for all ?

Deleted
    nope not for me. Its 540k with nightstalker and 531k with subterfuge.

MP / Vigor / AP spec
    Last edited by mmocb8ab3d640e; 2017-01-11 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxigan View Post
    nope not for me. Its 540k with nightstalker and 531k with subterfuge.

MP / Vigor / AP spec
    you're simming with the buffed subterfuge?

Deleted
    555k mp vigor ap nighstalker
    540k mp vigor ap subterfuge using the latest sim (the one from 14 hours ago)

Is it considerable to use enV now for nightstalker, or always to get that 50% for rupture
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

I'm simming about 10k lower using the buffed subterfuge.
    @JabJack I highly doubt using a buffed envenom would be better than rupture. Rupture pulls 2+ million for a single cast, buffing that is better than buffing an envenom.

On Simcraft anyone else getting a bug where it doesn't look like it's populating all your artifact traits? Everytime I look at a sim it's telling me my Toxic blades are (1+1). When I mouse over it, it's a 3 point trait? The rest of my 3 pt traits all read (3+1) that are buffed with a relic.

Subterfuge is better if you can Garrote 2 or more targets for full duration every other vanish, otherwise Nightstalker is better.

You have to remember that Nightstalker buffs your opener Garrote as well. You also have to factor in BotA procs.
    Last edited by Pinch; 2017-01-11 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch View Post
    Subterfuge is better if you can Garrote 2 or more targets for full duration every other vanish, otherwise Nightstalker is better.

You have to remember that Nightstalker buffs your opener Garrote as well. You also have to factor in BotA procs.
    after some sim with BotA procs Nightstalker is 5k + dps in ST.
    but the variation is kind of big.. if Both don't proc >> Subterfuge consistency wins.

also if you can garrote at least 2 targets. it's a clear winning for Subterfuge.

im still testing but i think Subterfuge is the new way to go.

it makes sim way more viable in a aoe fights without sacrificing nearly nothing of dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyzibeth View Post
    On Simcraft anyone else getting a bug where it doesn't look like it's populating all your artifact traits? Everytime I look at a sim it's telling me my Toxic blades are (1+1). When I mouse over it, it's a 3 point trait? The rest of my 3 pt traits all read (3+1) that are buffed with a relic.
    Yeah, I had that happen to me as well - its an issue with the import, replace your artifacts with:
    artifact=43:0:0:0:0:323:3:324:3:325:3:326:3:327:3:328:3:329:3:330:3:331:3:332:1:333:1:334: 1:335:1:337:1:346:1:347:1:1276:1:1384:7

The last number (7) is how many traits in the 35th trait (i.e. total of 41), so replace accordingly.

I should probably report it on github, but... lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the APL will Vanish whilst you're in stealth with Subterfuge in your opener, so to avoid this, you can use this line in place of the subterfuge vanish action:
    actions.cds+=/vanish,if=talent.subterfuge.enabled&!buff.stealth.up&dot.garrote.refreshable&((spell_targe ts.fan_of_knives<=3&combo_points.deficit>=1+spell_targets.fan_of_knives)|(spell_targets.fa n_of_knives>=4&combo_points.deficit>=4))

I just added "&!buff.stealth.up" so it won't vanish whilst you're still in stealth.