Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Arcane shot spam is mental. What kind of fun is pressing same button like 4-5 times in row?

Hotfixes for today are in:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hunter
    Ranger’s Net will no longer proc Sephuz's Secret on a target that is immune to Roots.
    Maybe tomorrow guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Hotfixes for today are in:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hunter
    Ranger’s Net will no longer proc Sephuz's Secret on a target that is immune to Roots.
    Maybe tomorrow guys.
    This was the fix they were talking about :P

oh whoa Blizz troll best troll

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    oh whoa Blizz troll best troll
    Never been this trolled before. Should give them credit for that one, very good!

That hotfix totaly fixes hunter dps thank god blizzard was paying attention to us!

that fix is actually a pretty significant nerf to survival

Deleted
    Im actually happy they didnt just make a quick hotfix that increases our damage by around 20%. They need to think this through, MM doesnt need a damage increase, it needs a focus/focus regen increase or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by xZerocidex View Post
    Good lord, ppl still continue to believe that they will listen to feedback?
    This, people ar delusional. The hunter development team has shown nothing but incompetence
    This whole expansion... so far that is. Look at the Mage class on the other hand. The main developer plays
    Mage on a tablet! Look at the buffs and then the nerfs and buffs again. It's almost as if I dunno
    I must be paranoid. Lol
    Ps: A farken Tablet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You can disagree all you want but its true, my favorite spec was moonkin, i played it for more than 9 years and I would never consider playing any other dps spec ( or class )....
    What you seem to be missing is that the terribad dps for hunters is insult on top of injury. Many of us have played hunter the way you have played moonkin. I have played BM through thick and thin for over ten years now. I just can't do it anymore because they took all the fun away and this patch shows that there is no hope for years, if ever, of it returning. They're so blatantly disregarding feedback and even putting in massive changes at the last second that don't get any testing that it's clear they don't care. They have their "vision" and their vision is crappy. You can't say I haven't given it a try at this point. I'd complain if I still had a fun playstyle and was last in dps, but I'd keep playing. Having no fun and having no damage with no hope for at least the rest of the expansion...I'm done. So's the other hunter in my guild.

Honestly, this expansion has just been a trainwreck for many/most of the specs. Right now my raid team has not one, not two, not three, but five people working on alts to switch to because they just can't stand what has happened to their class anymore. Most of us have been playing the same class and spec for many years. That's on top of two others in the guild who already swapped from mains they'd played for 10+ years because the fun was gone in 7.0. I enjoy the actual content of the expansion, but Blizzard completely fucked up with the gameplay portion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaboar View Post
    Look at the Mage class on the other hand. The main developer plays
    Mage on a tablet!
    Any source for this, sounds enterntaining

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerain View Post
    Any source for this, sounds enterntaining
    https: //twitter.com /Celestalon/status/737203778441469952

remove spaces; can't post links