Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Arbiter does a ton of damage if u dump RP , use it on lust and got trinkets/weap procs etc, but messes up with rotation and lowers OUR own damage.
    I feel that Defile is even nice for ST , damage is around 4-5% total fight and increases the mastery by a LOT, which you should use wisely.
    SR should just be baseline...

I feel the same when playing castigator over CS, is much "faster" cause u burst multiple wounds. One of either should be baseline

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulver View Post
    If you look at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/# it shows both Unholy and Frost in the top 50% of specs overall aggregated across all bosses with Unholy edging slightly ahead. Both specs are in the upper end of mid-table for damage which is a perfectly fine place to be. The difference between the two specs is less than 2% which is small enough that it certainly seems fine to play whichever spec you prefer and play best at.

It will be interesting to see if they use this weeks numbers to make any adjustments. Shadow priests still seem to be a rather ridiculous outlier, they could knock a flat 15% off of shadow priest damage and the spec would still be in the top 50% of damage specs. They could easily make a few hotfix adjustments before nighthold launches, if they just brought the top four specs down (shadow priest, affliction warlock, fire mage and havoc DH) down and pushed the four worst contenders up a little (all hunter specs and enhancement shammie) they could have a spread across all DPS specs of 10% going into nighthold which would be fantastic. The min-maxers would still complain of course but if the different between the worst DPS spec in the game and the best was less than 10% overall that would be pretty hard to criticise.

For DKs however, based off of one day of data they are doing fine, not the standout by any means but both specs are edging their way into the top 50% of specs overall.
    Thanks for this its appreciated.

After a test run with sephuz and legendary boots im fairy happy with how unholy is with cs atm. Will be intersting to see if we're still ok as classes gear up in night hold and get tier etc.

Deleted
    did mythic EN and Odyn mythic. Unholy is so much better now. rolling on 25% crit 20% haste 75% mastery and the spec feels fluid, stronk and extremely tanky. Prydaz is doing wonders for me as well as sephuz. My dps went up with about 80k since the new patch and I still have to get more mastery and change a crit trinket. With draught of souls we'll be extremely powerful since that trinket alone does like 8 mil dmg in 3 seconds. good patch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    Arbiter does a ton of damage if u dump RP , use it on lust and got trinkets/weap procs etc, but messes up with rotation and lowers OUR own damage.
    I feel that Defile is even nice for ST , damage is around 4-5% total fight and increases the mastery by a LOT, which you should use wisely.
    SR should just be baseline...

I feel the same when playing castigator over CS, is much "faster" cause u burst multiple wounds. One of either should be baseline
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Thanks for this its appreciated.

After a test run with sephuz and legendary boots im fairy happy with how unholy is with cs atm. Will be intersting to see if we're still ok as classes gear up in night hold and get tier etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by angmaar View Post
    did mythic EN and Odyn mythic. Unholy is so much better now. rolling on 25% crit 20% haste 75% mastery and the spec feels fluid, stronk and extremely tanky. Prydaz is doing wonders for me as well as sephuz. My dps went up with about 80k since the new patch and I still have to get more mastery and change a crit trinket. With draught of souls we'll be extremely powerful since that trinket alone does like 8 mil dmg in 3 seconds. good patch
    interesting opinions here but i disagree after testing.

Deleted
    Yeah defile does indeed suck for single target. It was worth a quick play. Its nice for aoe of course.

Using 845 mastery trinkets makes me sad though.

Just got the mastery trinket from evil tree. Im trading 1.2k strength for the proc i wonder if it's worth it?
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-01-12 at 11:20 PM.