Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I knew there were something off. The gameplay was very fluid, but now have several downtimes where i can't do anything while i'm waiting for my runes.

Frost is parsing middle of the pack in both heroic and mythic, so it doesn't need a buff.

If you find gameplay with tons of time waiting for resources to be terrible (and I do too!) focus your feedback on that. Don't ask for compensation or buffs, just say FDK plays much slower than pre-patch and it isn't fun.

14 oct...

Thats the last time we got any blue posts on the DK forums (US and EU). I just cant fathom that they are able to ignore us for such a long time...

Quote Originally Posted by CodeDonkey View Post
    From the tooltip:
    "When you spend Runic Power, you have a 1.5% chance per Runic Power spent to gain a rune"

You could word it differently to find easy answers online:
    "When you roll the dye, you have a 16.6% (1/6) chance per roll to show a 6"

If you rolled that dice 25 times, you would not have a 1/6 * 25 = 415% chance to show a 6, as would be the result using earlier maths in this thread. You would have 1-(5/6)^25 = 98.95% chance to show a 6
    ...why would you roll liquid coloring?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    ...why would you roll liquid coloring?
    woho Word Police!

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    14 oct...

Thats the last time we got any blue posts on the DK forums (US and EU). I just cant fathom that they are able to ignore us for such a long time...
    Wrath of the Lich King. They haven't forgotten, they haven't forgiven.

So they stealth nerf RE, don't even bother to comment a thread in official forums that currently has around 450 posts and then they give us this for 7.2:

Runefrost (Rank 1) (New) Increases the chance to trigger Runic Empowerment by 1%.
    Runefrost (Rank 2) (New) Increases the chance to trigger Runic Empowerment by 2%.
    Runefrost (Rank 3) (New) Increases the chance to trigger Runic Empowerment by 3%.
    Runefrost (Rank 4) (New) Increases the chance to trigger Runic Empowerment by 4%.
    Runefrost (Rank 5) (New) Increases the chance to trigger Runic Empowerment by 5%.
    Runefrost (Rank 6) (New) Increases the chance to trigger Runic Empowerment by 6%.
    Runefrost (Rank 7) (New) Increases the chance to trigger Runic Empowerment by 7%.
    Runefrost (Rank 8) (New) Increases the chance to trigger Runic Empowerment by 8%.

The best part about that "new" and super-cool artifact ablility is - for 8 points - we get RE rates that are still worse then pre nerf.

/golfclap
    Last edited by gixxpunk; 2017-01-21 at 09:09 AM.
    A fool with a tool is still a fool.