Reinhardt
    Pharah
    Ana
    Soldier 76
    Mercy
    Sombra
    Junkrat
    Bastion

Think I'm okay with Zenyatta, Tracer and Mei too; would like to play them more.

Rest I'm either awful with or aren't interested in enough. I wish I was good at McCree and Zarya but I can't.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-01-12 at 12:10 AM.

Deleted
    I somehow struggle to grasp John Wayne's ultimate

I'm proficient with all heroes EXCEPT:

Hanzo
    Widowmaker
    Genji
    Sombra
    Zarya

All of them, otherwise id be stuck under 4000 every season. Gotta play around your team as often as the enemy team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty solid with all tanks but Winston (though I feel it's more Winston needs some buff love than me not playing him well), and all healers but Mercy (I hate hiding behind corners). For offense/defense, I generally PREFER to play Soldier 76, Reaper, Pharah, Junkrat, Mei.

That's all in Competitive, at least. Outside of comp I play a fair bit of Torbjorn/Bastion too. I'd like to be better with Sombra and the new Symmetra, just been busy and haven't had a chance to really practice hard on either.

Offense:
    Soldier and Reaper
    Defensive
    Junkrat but would rather go with offensive, the rest are kind garbage and (conflicted about Mei) since they aren't flexible so never really bother looking at them
    Tank:
    Rein, D.va and Zarya
    I like D.va the most but with a decent healer I can wreck havoc on Rein
    Healer
    Lucio and Zen mostly

I usually go D.va first and if nobody picks him I will go Rein which I can do crazy things with but since I'm such a ''easy'' target compared to D.va I kind of dislike him when grouped with a bad group.

15+ Year Old Account
    I play everything, always do some QMs to improve every char
    but main mercy>ana>dva>rein
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

I'm pretty comfortable playing as:

- Soldier: 76
    - D.va
    - Symmetra
    - Mei
    - Lucio
    - Mercy

I'm not super amazing with them but they're my typical 'go to' characters and I generally put up a good fight whilst playing them and supporting my team.

The rest of the characters I can play to some extent but I either don't like how they feel or I'm just not good at their 'niche'. I'm a terrible sniper, for instance.

i play all of them but i prefer more of tank/ support roles

I can use any character except Zarya or Zenyatta to a reasonable level. I usually go with Lucio/ Mercy, Rein/Roadhog or Soldier/Mcree depending what my team needs in Competitive

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I can't really do hit scan very well yet, so what I would consider myself "good" at is.
    offense: Phara. (76 is a work in progress)
    defense: Junkrat
    Tank: Rein,winston
    support: Zen,Lucio,sym
    Pokemon Shield
    FC: SW-6999-1982-1088
    Name: Awesome
    Always ready to battle!

Pharah McCree Soldier for Offensive. Mei Junkrat Symmetra for Defense. Reinhardt for Tanks Ana for Healing. I don't do much healing. So Ana is probably my least played viable hero imo
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just going by time spent on each hero/muscle memory:

Best: Mercy
    Proficient: Lucio, Ana, Zenyatta, Symmetra, Zarya, D.Va
    Decent: Junkrat, Mei, Reaper, Soldier, Winston
    No clue/barely played: the rest
    Last edited by Daws001; 2017-01-15 at 03:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mercy is my best and I'm good with Lucio, D.Va, Soldier 76, Pharah, Ana, Junkrat and Reaper, working on Roadhog, Tracer, and Widowmaker

Pretty much everyone but Widowmaker and Tracer.

I suck with sniping in OW (Im better with it in slower paced games where you can really aim your shots) and I don't take enough speed to think fast enough to play Tracer....
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    Anything that doesn't require ADHD to play, so not tracer, genji etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Draex View Post
    Anything that doesn't require ADHD to play, so not tracer, genji etc.
    I legit HAVE ADHD and can't play Tracer...

I think Tracer pros take Crack or something in order to get their brain working fast enough. I just can't get a handle on the proper use of her blink timings.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Ana
    Rein
    Hanzo

first and foremost. Then if I'm messing around:
    Junkrat
    Soldier
    Lucio

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    I legit HAVE ADHD and can't play Tracer...

I think Tracer pros take Crack or something in order to get their brain working fast enough. I just can't get a handle on the proper use of her blink timings.
    Don't think, feel.

At least that's how it is for me, I'm not amazing, but I just do and usually it works alright, eventually you get the hang of it if you just keep slamming your head against walls.

At the very least, it can end up with laughs when you recall back into your own ult.

Honestly I hope people would just cut down their list a bit and stopped playing certain characters all together.

Sure you may think you're a pro Genji but tbh that's what the other kid also thinks which and those 97 others that managed to pull of a single good ulti in 20 or so games.