Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish

Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish dropped for me last night. I am not sure what to do with it as I only have 1 dps legendary at the moment. Is the trinket not simming well at all? Because compared to the trinkets I already have, it is showing me a drastic dps loss (more than 10 k in either Sin or Outlaw spec).

Perhaps it will be better when upgraded to 940? I can't understand why blizzard would make a legendary dps trinket that is WORSE than lower ilvl trinkets from mythic 5 mans...

Thanks.

Deleted
    its an aoe trinket. useful for m+ etc.

That I know. A dps legendary trinket should BE better than any epic. Very disappointing for this to drop. I was already blessed with Will of Valeera, Sephuz, and Prydaz. Sigh.

That trinket is the new prydaz/sephuz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    For the first few builds of the PTR, the proc was scaling with damage modifiers, and it was insanely overpowered. Now that it doesn't scale, the trinket is only good for specs that highly value primary stats, and have close secondary stats.

I just got this tonight and tried it out during Heroic EN....and wow am I disappointed. It does about 2 mil damage per boss fight (single target), maybe twice that if you use it during AoE situations. Nothing more than a stat stick. My 860 Eye of Command currently out performs this 910 legendary trinket....what a waste.

An interesting side note though...the range for the on use is absolutely crazy, seems to be unlimited almost.