Thread: +35 sucks!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerOfTwo View Post
    Yes they did wich is kinda.... scary. In my last i said how even playing 1-2 hours a day you can get 1-1.5M AP. Even if you JUST do your WQ's and 1 RHC that's still 700k-1M AP, for compleetly neutered non-threatening content. Going slowly should still "only" take 2 months to get 54/54.... and it's suposed to take the whole xpac?

Who the flying fuck is this game designed for anymore?
    for people who stay subbed for whole 2 years ? instead idiots who burn through all content in 1 month and then whine for next 5-6 months about having nothing to do ? ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    ]. And AP farming now becomes mandatory.

its never been never will be mandatory - the sooner you realise its your own issue with lack of self control the healthier you will be and happier while playing game. stop min maxing start enjoying game.

the only thing its indicating is how detrimental for game mythic modes are and how more healthier playerbase would be if they got removed from game as the only thing they promote is unhealthy gameplay and behaviour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its never been never will be mandatory - the sooner you realise its your own issue with lack of self control the healthier you will be and happier while playing game. stop min maxing start enjoying game.
    I enjoy hard raids. And min-maxing comes naturally from desire to play the hardest mode. It especially important for casual players, because they don't have a lot of time to invest into the game, so they have to be as much effective as possible. Before Legion it was possible to spend a little time outside raiding to improve your character. Not anymore.

the only thing its indicating is how detrimental for game mythic modes are and how more healthier playerbase would be if they got removed from game as the only thing they promote is unhealthy gameplay and behaviour.
    I don't think, that there would be any playerbase, if hard content would be removed.

lol OP has no idea what a real grind Korean MMO's are. No. Idea.

for people who stay subbed for whole 2 years ? instead idiots who burn through all content in 1 month and then whine for next 5-6 months about having nothing to do ? ?
    Did you have things to do in WoD? Did you have things to do in Cata/MoP?

7+ Year Old Account
    Same things

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    100K for daily HC
    1-2 Wardens for around 120K each = 240K
    1-2 suramar of 85-120k each = 170-240K
    Total 680K.
    Add a 3 chest mythic of 8+ = 300k minimum.

Thats 1 million for about 1 1/2 hours played.

On days with scarcity of good WQs you can replace the WQs for an extra mythic or two. Either way it takes a lot less time than it was a taking 24-25 for example.

Ofc feel free to make another reply saying how Im totally wrong and how you are totally right because thats what this is basically about.
    You are correct, if you only play to get AP. But my experience as a casual is different. I clear EN HC, ToV HC, Kara (w/ NB) and maybe 1 M+ (yes I know it's more efficient to clear a high level M+ for the cache but meh). Along with those I do dailies. I play 3-4 days a week.
    My weekly total is:
    ~1 mil EN HC
    ~300k ToV
    ~300k Kara
    ~300k M+
    ~1 mil dailies (7 of them)
    That's about 3 million a week, for a casual. And it feels about right with my progression (2x35 and 1x36).
    Can it be a lot more effiecient? Yes!
    More fun? No!
    I want to clear the raids and Kara and that takes time as a DPS. 30m-1h every night just to find groups. Some nights PuGs are such fail that you waste a couple of hours for almost zero gain.

Gaining AP to progress faster means I have to do things I don't like, repeatedly and skip things I like - that's grinding.

In the end though I'm OK with the progression I have and if I really want more I can invest an extra 30minutes of sleep time into a few 100k more AP per day played.

Deleted
    You dont have to farm anything!

35 is walk in the park , anything above 35 is nothing you HAVE to do unless you want to participate on the mythic top 10 worldwide gul dan kills...

dont stress yourself...
    If you want to be #1 on logs you HAVE!! to do and grind something. If not just play and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I seem to remember an expansion ago that people complained there was nothing to do.

Man, it's impossible to please people.
    Its almost like "fixing" nothing to do with an endless grind is a terrible solution that doesn't actually solve the problem!

Shocking.

Artifact Weapons are an interesting idea with an absolutely horrible implementation. And I don't think there is even a good way to do it at all, honestly. The power spike is so incredibly low that its a trickle that seems to happen over the course of months. Rather than getting little jumps every time you got a new weapon from a raid. Now its just, "Woo I do .05% more damage now!" This tied with the fact that the AP grind is the worst grind this game has ever had, and people just don't want to do it. So they don't. And then they suck because its what the devs decided makes your character worth a damn in Legion.

And no, sorry, the relics are not the same as getting new weapons.

"But Krazy, there's so many different ways to get Artifact Power!"

Yeah great. You pick up dog shit over by the barn, pick up dog shit over by the creek, or pick up dog shit over by the highway. Doesn't change the fact that you're wasting time picking up dog shit.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-01-19 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I seem to remember an expansion ago that people complained there was nothing to do.

Man, it's impossible to please people.
    Nothing to do means no content.

Sticking grindfest over the same content isn't something enjoyable for people to do.

I think by nothing to do people meant that Blizz left tier's lasting more than 5-6 months and people had already overgrinded them.

Someone is stuck on "repeat" here it seems, and ignoring all the fact and counters posted.