BM and MM talents

With the talent changes I am just wondering what talents to pick now.

It seems BM talents is almost the same beofre 7.1.5 but for MM it seems some ppl say talents are different.

Here is my hunter just wondering what's everyone though about the talents.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...randrop/simple

I play around some different talents with BM but it seems the same talent before 7.1.5 works best MM on the other hand no matter what I try I still can't get my dps back before the patch......

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone with a good build now? Still testing myself. Since Stomp is still the best choice for all around. Blink might be good for target switching bosses but otherwise I don't think it a good talent.

Try SV for a bit still doesn't feel right to me. Maybe the animation looks bad or the way how teh whole MB and MF works.

Single target - Lone wolf, True Aim, Patient sniper, Crows, Trickshot,
    Spread AoE/SpreadMultitarget - Lone, True Aim, Patient, Crows, Sidewinders,
    Clumped AoE - Lone, True, Explosive, Volley, Piercing shot.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksma...ds-pet-talents

If you won't get much value at all on true aim, go lock and load (this is like, really really low value to make it worth swapping off true aim)

Explosive shot is still a mess to use. I try it and still have to time when it will hit. Pretty you have to denate it before it fly pass thie target. Is still dumb. Is should auto tnate when he hits the target. I try it on a dummy and I didn't denate it and it did no damage lol.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    Explosive shot is still a mess to use. I try it and still have to time when it will hit. Pretty you have to denate it before it fly pass thie target. Is still dumb. Is should auto tnate when he hits the target. I try it on a dummy and I didn't denate it and it did no damage lol.
    You are missing the point of this ability. It does A TON of damage. The tradeoff is that it is supposed to be harder to use optimally and should feel a little more like a "skill shot".

the difference in single target from blink strikes to Bestial fury is actually really small, something like 1%. Its so small that if You are required to cast 1 single multi shot in the fight blink strikes will come out on top. That's why people are mythic raiding with it now. Since It wouldnt be worth it to use a tome just to get 1% dps out on 1 out of 11 bosses this tier(guarm).