Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    if it's a 'one per' boss thing, then fine. if it's like the shitty essences you had to collect in emerald nightmare, then no thank you. i have 5 legenderys currently to upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I don't get it. If you never had gotten that legendary, there is no guaranty you'd gotten one after 7.2 (and who knows when that will be released). So now in a ilv 840 slot, you have a ilv 910 item - but you go "the glas is half empty"

How did you people deal with RNG and bad luck in the previous 11 years of WoW?
    What's so hard to get? People were grinding possible legendary drops for weeks to increase their chance at getting a legendary. And then they have the bad luck to lose all their bad luck protection (sic!) in the days before the items are upgraded by 30 itemlevel. And the same logic will also apply in the weeks before 7.2 will be released, considering the legendaries will receive another update.
    I will try to do as less as possible legendary-rewarding content this week on my chars where I know they are ripe for another legendary, I am really not interested in rewarding my grinding with another grinding that you have to do additionally to your continued grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, I file that under " not a big deal for most people"

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it. If you never had gotten that legendary, there is no guaranty you'd gotten one after 7.2 (and who knows when that will be released). So now in a ilv 840 slot, you have a ilv 910 item - but you go "the glas is half empty"

How did you people deal with RNG and bad luck in the previous 11 years of WoW?
    It's my 5th legendary (flame inc) - I'm not going to equip it as a 910 as I'm limited to two, I already had to farm 200 of this quest item, and now 250. I was already going to get a 5th legendary at some point, sucks to get it 5 days before a patch that boosts it to 940 making it a day 1 equip.

This is essentially blizzard adding the concept of legacy equipment. Prior to this when did blizzard update items and only update a subset of them (in this case, the newer ones being better than the old) and acquired in the exact same manner. Obviously, they've done this with mounts like the 4 chest ZA, and achievements that were time sensitive, but equipment?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    What's so hard to get? People were grinding possible legendary drops for weeks to increase their chance at getting a legendary. And then they have the bad luck to lose all their bad luck protection (sic!) in the days before the items are upgraded by 30 itemlevel. And the same logic will also apply in the weeks before 7.2 will be released, considering the legendaries will receive another update.
    I will try to do as less as possible legendary-rewarding content this week on my chars where I know they are ripe for another legendary, I am really not interested in rewarding my grinding with another grinding that you have to do additionally to your continued grinding.
    Or you can have my luck and pants and neck... Guess I'm getting the allclass ring as my next leg.

eeww 50 needed. Wonder how bad rng will be for this. Anyone remember the two collection quests in MoP for the cloaks?

i really hope the dorprates of those essences are really high because if not then people who got 4-5 legendaries got just royaly f...... without any vaseline by blizzard

they jsut made it really akwards system instead simply go with all legendaries are 910 and if you want 940 farm essences. what we have now will be royal shitshow with people in mythic guild really rerolling to the same class which will get bis 940 legendaries.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-01-14 at 12:02 PM.

Its quite easy on Heroic

Already finished 1 upgrade without any pvp involved just NH + emissary.