Poll: Least Attractive

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    YOUNG Soldier & Reaper, not their elderly look.
    This because Dad 76 is such silver fox and it would be outrageous to vote against?

Roadhog least, but can't say I'm fond of Torb or Junk's looks either.

And if anyone dares vote against Genji ass....

Roadhog. He's disgustingly fat, he's a psychopath and his mannerisms are horrid.

In real life, Roadhog would undoubtedly be the most unattractive.

Design wise, Junkrat. Comb down that hair and put on a shirt man!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not voting Roadhog as I feel he'll mostly be the default choice, I chose young Reaper because of that stupid beard thing going on, hate it! Yes it's an irrational hatred

And personally I'd prefer older Soldier to younger... Is that weird?

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Wildjade View Post
    I'm not voting Roadhog as I feel he'll mostly be the default choice, I chose young Reaper because of that stupid beard thing going on, hate it! Yes it's an irrational hatred

And personally I'd prefer older Soldier to younger... Is that weird?
    Same reason why I dont vote for roadhog and junkrat because these 2 are intended to look like ''trash''.

Other then those I go for Lucio and Torbjörn, both are kind of short for guys and both have weird hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Roadhog for this one, but I'm not hugely impressed by Lucio or young Reaper, either.

I can understand excluding undead Reaper; I don't really understand excluding older Soldier, because he is considered by many to be an attractive daddy type. No one's going to automatically vote for him just because he's older.

I'd say the most attractive, in order, would be: Soldier 76 (young) > Soldier 76 (old) > Genji > McCree > Hanzo > Junkrat.

Reinhardt's not bad, but not my type. Soldier's the full package, with that chiseled jaw, nicely proportioned physique and husky voice. Genji is also very cute and charming. Hanzo is handsome in a cocky, smug way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    do we actually know that roadhog is ugly though? i mean, yes, his fat is unattractive, but his face could still be good looking.
    And pigs could fly... Roadhog certainly does if you knock him back at the right point.

The chances of anyone with that bone structure and level of body fat being attractive are slim (hrm...) to none.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2017-01-14 at 12:12 AM.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

OMG, Roadhog by a longshot. I couldn't even fathom being in the same room with that fatass. I bet he stinks too from lack of showers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post

I can understand excluding undead Reaper; I don't really understand excluding older Soldier, because he is considered by many to be an attractive daddy type. No one's going to automatically vote for him just because he's older.
    Undead Reaper's voice is pretty attractive, at least. Otherwise he's much too undead and much too edgy for my liking.

As for 76? Definitely. A lot of people push the 'Dad 76' angle and I'd wager many do it because they want him to be a certain kind of 'daddy' to them.

It's hard to say whether I like his young or older version better. They're both equally attractive to me albeit for different reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's more the undead form beneath I had in mind. Unless he's "undead" like Widowmaker is "undead"...
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Least attractive, Torbjörn by far.

- Swedish
    - Short
    - Hairy
    - Fat
    - Annoying personality
    - Usually trolling ingame
    - And Swedish again.

Voted Torbjorn because I still believe that under that mask Roadhog is super handsome, like, he has the face of a model. Imagine the contrast!

Roadhog, not because he is fat but his ''belly'' intro makes me puke every fcking time i see it.
    Most attractive? Hanzo, according to my gf

Deleted
    I wanna say Roadhog, but I also want to say Lucio.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    Most attractive? Hanzo, according to my gf
    It's the beard and the eyes. He's confident and intense.

The Australian duo, Roadhog more so. But that'd be stating the obvious -- should make them exempted from the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I think this thread needs some convincing pictures to demonstrate the point and better the results.

Junkrat. I don't know why but Junkrat in particular just seems nasty as hell to me. Even roadhog is better, ridiculous belly and all. And honestly I don't necessarily find all fat guys unattractive, we've never seen roadhog's face and he doesn't exactly even really show a lot of personality.

Junkrat has the ex-druggy body and an obnoxious voice.

Hey guys, so gay, right?

No Tracer option?

OT: Voted Genji. Everything about him is fake, he`s just a face and the rest is robo-bs.
    Last edited by Grimlokh; 2017-01-16 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Roadhog. He's disgustingly fat, he's a psychopath and his mannerisms are horrid.
    He's not that far gone, he even acknowledges that Nepal is a pretty place, and it would be a shame to kill someone there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    He's not that far gone, he even acknowledges that Nepal is a pretty place, and it would be a shame to kill someone there.
    Huh. Interesting.

I think a large part of the problem is that his voice lines are muffled...I don't tend to hear him speaking as often as the other heroes either. Admittedly I don't play him much myself though.