Thread: New lock!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Absolute lies materinio right here. I played lock since day 1 Vanilla was released in EU.

Over the years there have been many sources on how to excel in warlock but they aint around anymore, things like warlocksden or sparkuggz guides/sites have long gone away.

All we are left with is with some discord channels in which people are theorycrafting way too much and there are no obvious ways to find anything in there apart from the fact that you'll ask a genuine question and the useless people in there will be like !pin or !resources or whatever which a lot of the times are outdated.
    Not to mention that I can't seem to find any EU top lock doing any tips and guides anymore... its just some useless US dudes that are on like top 100 US guilds which is obviously too casual to make a guide but alright since they are the only ones then they are followed.

Sorry for that but ye I'll take sparkuggz guides anytime over pyromancer who thinks he is a good lock T_T.
    Pyro never said hes a good lock, i mean he is good but hes not sparkuggz. Still his guides are very good and always based on stuff gahddo/silver/not theorycraft and recommend. I dont understand why he gets so much hate. All pyro wants to do is make the information more available to the public. Be fuckin happy about it and show some appreciation!

Anyone have build recommendations for someone trying to get back into play after about a month of being fully MIA (+ a few weeks before of falling off), that will perform respectably but not be too hard to master ? For Destro and Aff (or, hell, if you have anything for Demo too).

I guess I could start off by trying all passives, but I was hoping some of y'all might have some thoughts (while I'm trying to catch up on the stickied threads)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Anyone have build recommendations for someone trying to get back into play after about a month of being fully MIA (+ a few weeks before of falling off), that will perform respectably but not be too hard to master ? For Destro and Aff (or, hell, if you have anything for Demo too).

I guess I could start off by trying all passives, but I was hoping some of y'all might have some thoughts (while I'm trying to catch up on the stickied threads)
    Only things that changed for destro is empowered life tap is thee talent on that row now and CDF is thee ST talent and the go to for M+. 60 row soul harvest is ST / cleave. RB will beat out BD by 3-4% once you have 4p, but they're the same as they were until then.

For aff MG pretty much dominates the row as I understand it, not sure how the changes they're about to make are going to play out but SE will likely become a mandatory talent for ST again and I dunno if the nerf to MG is enough to make WiA competitive again or not.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Only things that changed for destro is empowered life tap is thee talent on that row now and CDF is thee ST talent and the go to for M+. 60 row soul harvest is ST / cleave. RB will beat out BD by 3-4% once you have 4p, but they're the same as they were until then.

For aff MG pretty much dominates the row as I understand it, not sure how the changes they're about to make are going to play out but SE will likely become a mandatory talent for ST again and I dunno if the nerf to MG is enough to make WiA competitive again or not.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

so im now 860 and have my weap up to 35 yay for gear being filtred to me. Question for when effigy gets bufed is it going to be worth while using in M+ or think we should stick with conduit? Alrdy got a macro set up to target effigy and cast agony on it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalon View Post
    so im now 860 and have my weap up to 35 yay for gear being filtred to me. Question for when effigy gets bufed is it going to be worth while using in M+ or think we should stick with conduit? Alrdy got a macro set up to target effigy and cast agony on it
    since SC is viable i would rather shoot me in the foot than touch that bastard baby called soule effigy ever again. That talent should rot in a corner and die away slowly and painfully.