Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    yea, never happens. yall around pooling enough fury then i'm guessing. so many l2p issues here, lots of just bad complainers.

    - - - Updated - - -



    im guessing you're talking in mindless PvE raiding? you know there is PvP too right?

    so much BAD here! your numbers are WAY off, stop min-maxing, have fun.

    garbage gameplay? play another class. DH feels the best it has yet, you're just not doing it right. 4 abilities?! fel rush, fel blade, vengeful retreat, chaos strike, eyebeam, fel barrage, mana break, choas nova, blade dance, fury of illi, glaive throw x2... i see more than 4 and im leave out all the defensives lol
    Ok you're just an idiot. This whole thread people have been talking about PvE. You keep saying "l2p issues" I myself am playing in high epic/legendary parses for mythic raiding. Then you say my numbers are way off, look at any demon hunter logs, they miss 15-30% of their auto attacks.

    As for your "abilities" you didn't even bother to read what I said. 4 ABILITIES ON A MUNUTE OR LONGER COOLDOWN. But lets address your garbage argument you don't use Eye Beam for ST, you don't use vengeful retreat ever without the momentum talent, you don't take fel barrage because chaos blades is far superior, mana break pvp only, chaos nova again something you don't touch in pve unless there's adds, fury of the illidari a minute cooldown, defensives aren't part of a rotation.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckay View Post
    Im not trying to be a dick but how can you only do that amount of dmg whit that gear ? you must be doing somthing critical wrong. you got much better gear than me and doing half the dmg.

    if suggest look at icy veins for help and see some youtube guid m8.
    So interesting enough I decided to do a little digging. I found your other post on MMO DH forums about your guide. Now kudos for writing up a decent starter guide. I'll give you credit for that. I'm always an advocate of helping the community. I am not a fan of the people who claim such things without providing feedback or proof. After looking over your rankings and such, I couldn't help but laugh at your claims of doing double my damage. Not to mention, how on your own OP you claim you're not that good. Including your numbers on 7.1 using Momentum. You also seem to fail to factor into account that you have the legend shoulders. Congrats by the way. Those shoulders will allow you to get an extra meta in fights that are sub 4 minutes.

    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...0/#partition=1
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...c-singletarget!
    Last edited by Oneglaive; 2017-01-13 at 04:42 PM.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlyn View Post
    other than felrush still being part of our rotation, just not required to space it out.

    i for one am glad i dont need to loose 30% of my damage when mechanics hinder movement.

    nethyndra, spider boss, il'ganoth, cenarius, odyn, guarm, and helya all have mechanics that have forced me to skip a felrush here or there (or many at times).

    getting the leash on mythic spider boss was the worst mechanical gameplay experience i've seen in wow since watching people fail to jump the ledge in thaddius's room in naxx. litterally forced to do 30% less damage (or more) because my movement would fuck over everyone else..... for a whole minute.
    I... what?

    Fel rush has 2 charges. Play around it. This is the whole reason momentum has a high skill cap in raids.

    The only thing the leash stopped was you attacking adds (at least reliably). There's no reason you had to lose any significant dps on these bosses bar odyn - who it's far worse for nearly any other melee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneglaive View Post
    So interesting enough I decided to do a little digging. I found your other post on MMO DH forums about your guide. Now kudos for writing up a decent starter guide. I'll give you credit for that. I'm always an advocate of helping the community. I am not a fan of the people who claim such things without providing feedback or proof. After looking over your rankings and such, I couldn't help but laugh at your claims of doing double my damage. Not to mention, how on your own OP you claim you're not that good. Including your numbers on 7.1 using Momentum. You also seem to fail to factor into account that you have the legend shoulders. Congrats by the way. Those shoulders will allow you to get an extra meta in fights that are sub 4 minutes.

    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...0/#partition=1
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...c-singletarget!
    Heres your log "the lates kill on nythendra mytic" https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done
    I do admit i took the latest kill and dident look overall "thats on me"
    Along whit that you are still insanly gear and in my eyes underpreforming of what you could do.

    First off all meta shouldent was delivered to me last week. second dosent help on any fights but Ursoc since ill have hero up at 30% where we use it. if you do alittel more reserch all mytic bosses went down after 4m+ in my guild. Yes we got lov dps in my guild.

    Shoulders will be good when i get reduction in relic and from new trinket. And thx for the grats.

    You asked for help and i did a very littel reserch on you logs "my mistake but first i saw was very bad"
    and i still belive your doing somthing wrong

    Your sitting on a perfekt geared Dh and still you dont deliver the dps you should. i suggest Reading alot more on icy veins and look at dh guids on youtube "again my advice, you need to catch the things your missing out on" There is somthing your missing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •