Legendry shoulders Good baad / what to do

Hello all and good morning

I got the new shoulders whit meta cd reduction now after running whit it have have a few things im trying to figur out.

When nemisis/chaos blade gets off cd i have around 1 min on my meta form.

Now i could just activate nemisis/cb asap but we all like aligning all ouer cd's togheter.

1. do you guys think its worth going away from chaos strike crit dmg relic for 20 cd reduction = 1 min reduction

2. will it be enugh to get class trinket whit 5sec reduction on proc
    for those who dont know what im talking about there is a very nice class trinket in NH that "what i have heard is gonna reduce overall 1min on meta

3. do you guys think its worth w8ting 1 min for cd's to align.

Best regard Nozveratu

Deleted
    The nighthold trinket reduces the cd for ~1 minute IF you don't have the shoulders and if the meta CD is 4 minutes:
    3 PPM for 5sek CD reduction = 15sek / min = 60sek / 4 min.

If the shoulders press the cd for 1 min, you'll end with a meta cd on ~2min 15 seconds (happily rounded).

So i think, ONE artifact relic with a cd reduction by 20seconds would be best to match with ne nemesis / chaosblade cd.

Oh ya ofc dident take that in mind thx for the reminder.

so your opinions is also skipping 1 or maby 2 relics for aligning cd's

I also managed to get the shoulders and they are a definite benefit. Regardless of cooldowns aligning if you can get to a 6-7 minute long fight thats a full extra meta than before.
    My sims had me better using Prydaz and Sephuz than using the shoulders. But i'd rather play with new stuff than do 3k more dps

3 meta reduction relics will give you an addition 40 sec reduction, not an additional 60 sec.

With 7.1.5 and the undocumented changes reduction on meta goes like this : 20/20/20/15/15/10. With first 3 being the weapon trait and the rest for each relic slot you equip.

Agree glorf12. Finaly i got my dps legendary so aint gonna throw it in the corner XD. Are your experince also 1min off cd ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pitakos View Post
    3 meta reduction relics will give you an addition 40 sec reduction, not an additional 60 sec.

With 7.1.5 and the undocumented changes reduction on meta goes like this : 20/20/20/15/15/10. With first 3 being the weapon trait and the rest for each relic slot you equip.
    FFS its starting to get anoying that they dont document changes but many thx for information

Quote Originally Posted by Mckay View Post
    Agree glorf12. Finaly i got my dps legendary so aint gonna throw it in the corner XD. Are your experince also 1min off cd ?

- - - Updated - - -

FFS its starting to get anoying that they dont document changes but many thx for information
    No problem. Grats on the shoulders. At least you werent farming HoV before patch for these relics like some of us did.

Thx alot pitakos

i have farmed them but didet get em XD. but 1 will still be usefull whit trinket since you are sure to have it ready even tho your having a bad fury phase

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have the shoulders and one Unleashed Demon relic. This puts the effective Metamorphosis CD to approximately 2:45.

1. I'd personally take up to 2 Unleashed Demon relics as top priority if they are at a competitive ilvl (Nighthold drops both Shadow and Fel Unleashed Demon so don't fuss about it too much) but don't expect a damage increase unless they provide you an actual benefit on a given fight. Convergence of Fates will drop Meta CD to ~2 mins which will dramatically increase their usefulness.

2. Yes, they pair together very nice.

3. Depends on fight length. If the fight is 3-4 mins, you can wait a bit but not the whole minute; you can delay nemesis for like ~15 seconds and still get full usage of the buff in Metamorphosis but keep Chaos Blades and Old War for Meta. If delaying will cost you a nemesis/chaos blade usage then you use Meta/Nem-CB separately.

Overall, the shoulders are a bit tricky to sim (e.g. insane at 4 min fight, useless at 5 min, ok at 6 min) but they are very, very useful overall. If we had them before the patch, the shoulders would be absolutely insane for Mythic Guarm since you'd have a full second Metamorphosis. The effect is also insanely good during Mythic Plus since you can use Metamorphosis much more regularly though you need to get used to the new 3 min timing.

Note that Unleashed Demon trait was ninja nerfed to give 15/15/10 per extra relics; I don't see us getting more than two of them which is quite convenient since Tychondrius drops a CS fel relic. Anger of the Half-Giant will further help with the cooldown reduction a bit.

Bonus Points: BiS stats (Crit/Mas) while set-shoulders have dogshit stats (Haste/Vers)
    Last edited by Littlepwny; 2017-01-13 at 10:42 AM.

Thx for the post littlepwny it gives a better explanation overall.

Ill be looking forward to get my trinket and relic. then ill proberly start shining a bit more on deeps XD