Make grid 2 groups grow downward rather than upward?

As the title says. As is, whenever I view groups, group 1 is the bottom group and it grows up from there. Is there a way to make the groups grow downward instead? It makes it awkward on my UI when I have myself at the bottom of the screen with a large empty space between that and another WA I have. During raids it doesnt matter ofcourse but it's irksome when solo.

Thats my UI atm and you can see how I have to place grid2 at the bottom cause you're considered group 1 while solo and the max groups I care about are 6 in any content so the space between it all are just potential groups. But I can't figure out how to reverse group growth so I can make group 1 the top group.
    I do not fear death. It's just dreaming in silence.

you have to chance the anchor point of the group to 'left top' . it is in the general tab

i don't know the correct english terms.
    on my german interface its: 'allgemein' scroll down to 'positionen und ankerpunkte', 'gruppen ankerpunkt' dropdownmenü 'oben links'
    i gues 'generall' 'positions an anchors' 'group anchors' and 'top left' or so.

i hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by rikerulez View Post
    you have to chance the anchor point of the group to 'left top' . it is in the general tab

i don't know the correct english terms.
    on my german interface its: 'allgemein' scroll down to 'positionen und ankerpunkte', 'gruppen ankerpunkt' dropdownmenü 'oben links'
    i gues 'generall' 'positions an anchors' 'group anchors' and 'top left' or so.

i hope it helps
    That was good enough to help me! Thanks a ton for this. Just needed to change the anchor as you said to top left, it was originally bottom left.
    I do not fear death. It's just dreaming in silence.