What Spec to Play In 7.1.5?

Hey! I'm returning to the game in 7.1.5 because of all the catchup mechanics being implemented, and wanted to play druid! I enjoy all specs, but wanted to ask how each spec is separately performing with the current changes in both PVP and PVE. Thanks for reading my post.

Guardian is pretty solid. Got a nerf, but people still say it's good.
    Feral is v good ST, lacks major AoE for dungeons. I think they nerfed Rip or Rip relics, don't remember.
    Balance is balanced between ST and AoE. We got burst ST with Inc+BL and decent AoE with the buffs.
    Resto I heard was king, idk if it still is, didn't read about it.

If you want to heal, resto is great and probably will be for the entire expansion :P (pure speculation), I would say play what you feel is fun. Even if a spec got nerfed or buffed 5%, if you dont think it's fun you wont like it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaezorblue View Post
    If you want to heal, resto is great and probably will be for the entire expansion :P (pure speculation), I would say play what you feel is fun. Even if a spec got nerfed or buffed 5%, if you dont think it's fun you wont like it.
    Thanks for the replies guys, I've decided to go guardian!

Quote Originally Posted by kogbe View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys, I've decided to go guardian!
    Good choice, never been a better time for bears. Even Fatboss has double bear