Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOpposition View Post
    Thanks Chesdar, I logged on this morning and the problem seemed to correct itself. I'll see if I can't try and recreate it sometime, If I can ill send a bug report to the add-on developer.
    May have just been a UI glitch at the time. Good to hear it was fixed!

  2. #42
    Epic! ghostblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The edge of dark space!
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    May have just been a UI glitch at the time. Good to hear it was fixed!
    so i'm gonna be the one to ask it chesder. but is it possible for you to put in the fury one a Juggernaut tracker?
    Last edited by ghostblade; 2017-01-18 at 10:15 PM.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    so i'm gonna be the one to ask it chesder. but is it possible for you to put in the fury one a Juggernaut tracker?
    Yes it's possible. I'll get one put in

  4. #44
    Epic! ghostblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The edge of dark space!
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Yes it's possible. I'll get one put in
    that would be great. thanks already

  5. #45
    Is there a way to track revenge being free for the prot profile? I'd prefer to have revenge only show up if my rage is over a certain value (74 with ignore pain vengeance up/84 without) OR when revenge is free. This results in much more efficient rage spending for ignore pain and allows a buffer of 15 rage for shield block at all times. Currently if you press revenge whenever it pops up you will rage dump at incorrect times. This would make it much easier to only use ignore pain with vengeance active and not waste rage or cap out.

  6. #46
    Hey Chesder, I love your work! This new version looks great. But I was wondering if you can implement the focused rage icon into the rotation again like you did on the last version? It was really helpful to me, or if you can tell me how I can do that. I would be appreciate it.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria1 View Post
    Hey Chesder, I love your work! This new version looks great. But I was wondering if you can implement the focused rage icon into the rotation again like you did on the last version? It was really helpful to me, or if you can tell me how I can do that. I would be appreciate it.
    I'll put a flash on it when a time occurs

  8. #48
    This is really nice, thanks for all of you work. How do I add a timer to display on cooldowns such as shield wall, last stand and others?

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonthar View Post
    This is really nice, thanks for all of you work. How do I add a timer to display on cooldowns such as shield wall, last stand and others?
    Elvui and Omnicc have the numbers turned on by default, but WoW base ui needs to be turned on in the settings

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Elvui and Omnicc have the numbers turned on by default, but WoW base ui needs to be turned on in the settings
    Thanks

    /10chars

  11. #51
    This is a wonderful tool, thank you Chesder.

  12. #52
    Still no love for Prot Vengeance talent?

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Still no love for Prot Vengeance talent?
    I have something I am using right now and will post it soon

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Still no love for Prot Vengeance talent?
    Here is the question I have for you all. How exactly do you think a talent like Vengeance should be displayed? Tracking it is easy enough, but I don't think I want to put Ignore Pain into the rotation.

    Any suggestions would be welcome!

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I have something I am using right now and will post it soon

    - - - Updated - - -



    Here is the question I have for you all. How exactly do you think a talent like Vengeance should be displayed? Tracking it is easy enough, but I don't think I want to put Ignore Pain into the rotation.

    Any suggestions would be welcome!
    What I'm currently using right now is a square that glows with Revenge if I used Ignore Pain before and glowing IP if I've used Revenge. Works fine for me, but the core rotation window Revenge should be glowing when it's free, I think.




    Left one is just a Devastator weak aura.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    What I'm currently using right now is a square that glows with Revenge if I used Ignore Pain before and glowing IP if I've used Revenge. Works fine for me, but the core rotation window Revenge should be glowing when it's free, I think.




    Left one is just a Devastator weak aura.
    UPDATE 1/21/17

    Protection


    - Vengeance tracker has been added
    - Revenge will now highlight when Vengeance is active or when it is free to cast

    NOTE: This profile uses Lua code and will prompt to be imported. The Lua tracks for Revenge casts that cost nothing. If you do not wish to import the code the profile will still function normally

    You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

  16. #56
    Well, can't complain at all Thank you

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll put a flash on it when a time occurs
    Awesome thank you very much! Is this now in 1.0.2?

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria1 View Post
    Awesome thank you very much! Is this now in 1.0.2?
    Yes 10chars

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Yes 10chars
    Hmm, weird. I just tried it and I haven't seen it added.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria1 View Post
    Hmm, weird. I just tried it and I haven't seen it added.
    I'm sorry, I misunderstood your question, thought you were talking about prot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •