Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Incredible day, this has to be the best HotS tournament so far. Amazing games, great casting, good humour.

Also, 96% #deadlykittens
    Yeah this tournament is by far the best we have seen in the last 2 years..and dont get me started on the meme-overload that is hilarity in itself, starting with roll22-0 to 96% kittensvote, just pure entertainment (despite those awful long ad downtimes )

Today's games:

2pm CEST/5am PDT
    Nomia vs Deadlykittens

2:30pm CEST/5:30am PDT
    Fnatic vs MVP Black

4pm CEST/7am PDT
    SPT vs Roll20 esports

5:30pm CEST/8:30am PDT
    L5 vs eStar Gaming

7pm CEST/10am PDT
    Tempstorm vs Team Dignitas

8:30pm CEST/11:30am PDT
    Soul Tortuers vs Deadlykittens

10pm CEST/1pm PDT
    Team Dignitas vs RED Canids
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    L5 vs eStar, hands down the best series we had in those 4 days. The quality was just on a completely other lvl than the rest of the games so far.
    And Grubby doodling + Trikslyr metric-shenanigans also on point comedy
    Last edited by Sezerek; 2017-06-13 at 05:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I missed the first two games, but SPT/Roll20E and L5/eStar was great.

Out of all the teams, I am cheering for Roll20e. Glaurung is just great. Honestly Tempo feels like they are frailing, kind of like GFE has been. Dig must be my second favorite, Bakery just seems fun. eStar play is pretty great, but I feel like it is so hughly skilled I can't really understand, I mean they fought a 4v5 and even a 3v5 and won? What?

Also the casters have just been great.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    eStar is just best team fighting team hands down. Shame it wasn't 2-0, I think they threw the first game with questionable decisions.

Amazing D.Va play, everybody was talking about Koreans showing the world how to play certain Heroes in previous tournaments. This time it seems like China is showing how to play D.Va.

EDIT: Dignitas losing second game to Tempo Storm, karma is a bitch I guess. It was just arrogant move to last pick Sylvanas again.

I missed both L5 vs estar and Dig vs TS because of commute home - feels awful man.
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    I missed both L5 vs estar and Dig vs TS because of commute home - feels awful man.
    I got you fam, watch both games of L5/eStar, watch the second game of Dig/Ts. And if you haven't watched SPT/Roll20e, watch that.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I got you fam, watch both games of L5/eStar, watch the second game of Dig/Ts. And if you haven't watched SPT/Roll20e, watch that.
    You da real mvp.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    Hahahahha. xD

Team Dignitas vs Red Canids 1st match. 7 minutes game
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2017-06-13 at 08:32 PM.

Today's games:

1pm CEST/4am PDT
    Roll20 esports vs Nomia

2:30pm CEST/5:30am PDT
    Fnatic vs SPT

4pm CEST/7am PDT
    Tempostorm vs L5

5:30pm CEST/8:30am PDT
    eStar Gaming vs Soul Torturers

Interesting note: If Tempo lose 0-2 to L5 (very possible) and Soul Torturers take a single game from eStar (quite unlikely) then we have a tie break for Tempo to make it through to the round of 8. If ST do the impossible and 2-0 then Tempo are out.
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like eStar is trolling NA right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd Estar: Soul Torturer game was pure entertainment and it didnt had this "a-hole vibe" like the fnatic:SPT series

Agreed, great game to watch.

Feel bad for soul torturers, but think tempo probably deserved it more.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    2nd Estar: Soul Torturer game was pure entertainment and it didnt had this "a-hole vibe" like the fnatic:SPT series
    Dunno, I didn't have any bad vibe out of the Fnatic vs SPT series from players themselves.

SPT wasn't expecting anything from the championship really, they weren't supposed to be there anyway and even one member of their roster couldn't attend for some reason (A tank and shotcaller). Series had no impact on the standings and Fnatic just went to make a speed run record instead of funky drafts, I don't know. It felt fun to me too, but I can understand your view as casters were ignoring SPT and just focusing on 'meming' about Fnatic. Quack just went with it for a bit during interview, but also turned serious for a moment despite casters wanting to continue in fooling around.

However I am little bit mad when everybody is trashing China, they are fun to watch because of drafts and crazy explosive fights. Despite that, their games are usually high level. People just see them during global championships where they get screwed over by visas or in Easter Clash where you also have Korean teams. I think Chinese teams are not that far behind European teams and are better than NA teams.

Now imagine if CE could attend, they ended first place in Chinese HGC and won against eStar 3-0. CE lost 3-2 against full roster SPT though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, great game to watch.

Feel bad for soul torturers, but think tempo probably deserved it more.
    Oh man, for a while there I thought ST could have won it.

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Dunno, I didn't have any bad vibe out of the Fnatic vs SPT series from players themselves.

SPT wasn't expecting anything from the championship really, they weren't supposed to be there anyway and even one member of their roster couldn't attend for some reason. Series had no impact on the standings and Fnatic just went to make a speed run record instead of funky drafts, I don't know. It felt fun to me too, but I can understand your view as casters were ignoring SPT and just focusing on 'meming' about Fnatic. Quack just went with it for a bit during interview, but also turned serious for a moment despite casters wanting to continue in fooling around.
    I did find it a bit rude myself. Just because it was obvious that they were going to win and it did not mater, they stole opportunity the SPT could have gotten by playing like that. A least play a normal game for them to get experience for the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did find it a bit rude myself. Just because it was obvious that they were going to win and it did not mater, they stole opportunity the SPT could have gotten by playing like that. A least play a normal game for them to get experience for the next one.
    I think second game would be different if Fnatic managed to break record in first game.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think second game would be different if Fnatic managed to break record in first game.
    No, knowing them, they would try to break their own record.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, knowing them, they would try to break their own record.
    Hmm... Something smells as hating.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Something smells as hating.
    Meh. For EU I have always like Dig better than Fnatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. For EU I have always like Dig better than Fnatic.
    I personally find Dignitas boring to watch, I think their compositions are always the same. I am not denying it is effective though.