Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I personally find Dignitas boring to watch, I think their compositions are always the same. I am not denying it is effective though.
    Well you do have a point their, they have the smallest hero pool so far at 20 heroes. Though those with the widest haven't turned out great....out of the top 5 teams with the widest, only one remains with L5.

Honestly looking at who has the smallest, Bakery. It would be so easy to out draft them. Pick up Malf/Uther/Khar, and ban the other two.
    Last edited by apepi; 2017-06-15 at 08:42 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, would would like to talk a little about Roll20 vs Tempo a little bit....the reason Tempo lost is because they were not playing to win, they were playing to lose. This happens so many of the games that I play. People never see and try to look how they can win, they wait for the other team to make a mistake so that you can win. This is not how you win, this is how you slowly lose. You are waiting to lose. When you are playing top tier teams, they will not make a mistake for you to be able to win. It seems to me that Tempo is too fixed on the NA playstyle, it has worked for them great in NA, but it won't get them far playing with other teams, they needed to be more aggressive. They lost their chance and they never even seemed to be part of the game, only merely in the background.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BillowingBlightedEyeballVoHiYo
    Last edited by apepi; 2017-06-17 at 01:05 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Fan was so mad at Tempo Storm for this scene, it was noticable how he started to lose his cool and just wanted to flame them to no end for it.

And Furys performance was subpar in MSB like so often, really the weak link of TS imho, he may have a wider Heropool in the Tank-departement in relation to other Tankplayer- but ultimately he is only average at all of them, nothing that stands apart..like Justings/Breez Diablo or JayPls Stitches.

And holy moly that first match between Fnatic and Estar
    Last edited by Sezerek; 2017-06-17 at 01:32 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Fan was so mad at Tempo Storm for this scene, it was noticable how he started to lose his cool and just wanted to flame them to no end for it.

And Furys performance was subpar in MSB like so often, really the weak link of TS imho, he may have a wider Heropool in the Tank-departement in relation to other Tankplayer- but ultimately he is only average at all of them, nothing that stands apart..like Justings/Breez Diablo or JayPls Stitches.

And holy moly that first match between Fnatic and Estar
    I used to be a huge fan of Fury, but god, I am just loving Justing as a tank. Buds is also been playing great. And Glarurang must be my favorite player, even though his Genji is a bit less than favorable, he is just great. And lets not even mention that Yoda, a player who will be leaving Roll20 after this, won the game for them by 1v1ing Jun on Sky Temple.

I am surprised Estar picked up Zarya this game. It doesn't seem to give them a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fucking shit, fnatic 6,5/10

edit:
    Game1 MVP vs Dig Draft:
    MVP mixxed up Dig and Fnatic with that Diablo Ban and Dig is gettin their obvious comfort picks on Tomb...had some deja-vu feeling to the first game MVP vs Roll20..that was coincidentally also on Tomb
    Last edited by Sezerek; 2017-06-17 at 03:13 PM.

This is it! It's EUs year!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Well seems like Fnatic broke E-star yesterday.
    Their well known Hyper-aggression was like non-existent in the Series against L5 right now.

Update:
    First game MVP vs Roll20
    Last edited by Sezerek; 2017-06-18 at 11:02 AM.

Deleted
    Interesting. Willing to bet some money on this is rather MVPB choking rather than NA getting a clue. I'd be actually happy to be wrong, as new blood would be good for the scene.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I don't know what was with that boss call roll20 did, maybe they were expecting the same thing that happened vs Tempo? Yeah, you won't pull the whole thing off a very good team.(oh yeah, I am calling Tempo not a good team, come at me!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    (oh yeah, I am calling Tempo not a good team, come at me!)
    I come at you to give ya a High Five

I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Even faster than Chromie's Bye Bye!

10+ Year Old Account
    The EU Overlords have arrived and BAM was that game a Blast.
    And probably the first game with some proper Tyrael trait value

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Grubby insane? Talking about Fnatic not deserving a win over Dignitas in game 1? They clearly played a brilliant strategy for the composition they had. I mean the snap call for Keep and Core after getting explosive 4-man kill behind enemy gate was amazing. If you can't win a race, you got to invade and fight it off. I must be blind, but I didn't see a blatant misplay by Dignitas in that game. Definitely a deserved win.

Second game? Agree it was a throw by Fnatic on boss. No idea why they went for such risky play.

10+ Year Old Account
    1% noooooooooooo

update:
    HELL YEAH
    Last edited by Sezerek; 2017-06-18 at 03:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I would be so pissed if Dignitas won that series after Fnatic threw it on the second game.

I think Fnatic is the better team overall, it is just nerves letting them down.

If anybody wants to talk about last game cheese strategy, Dignitas was cheesing with Stitches in 3 games.

Deleted
    Oh, thought this would end today.

Hilarious games from the All Stars series, ah I'm so sad this event is ending; absolutely loved every day.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    European Final here we go!

What a series. My hype knows no bounds!
    I am the lucid dream