Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That core attempt from Dig on game 1 was ridiculous. Yeah let's go in and have Falstad (who, you know, has gust among other things) arrive when we're already dead. I know he was trying to stop their backs or whatever, but yeah.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly Glaurung's Brightwing play is very weak. He doesn't feel like he is making a differnce or is even making his team even weaker. THis is very sadding for me, because he is my favorite esports player right now.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Agreed, he's definitely my favourite player in NA and it's really disheartening seeing his Brightwing play. Hoping R20 can pull this off because I'd love to see them continue in the tournament but Tempest are looking very strong right now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Roll20 ...um fam? You could you know...chill out with um....great new meta? I want to see you actually make it to Blizzcon. I feel slightly trolled. Don't get me wrong, I am the authority on Li Li and I love Dva but....I am scared.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The cheese was pungent and effective lol
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I am watching Sonya vs the World right now.

I am so fucking hyped right now. I feel like all the regions(EU, US, Korea) all have a chance of winning. This is just great.

That was an insane comeback.

Happy to see R20 make it though, my favourite NA team!

New Oracle episode, with match spoilers for group A:

Reminder that the last group, group D begins tonight:

8pm CEST: Super Perfect Team (CN: 2, World: 12) vs Soul Torturers (Unranked)
    9:30pm CEST: Ballistix formerly L5 (KR: 2, World: 3) vs Team expert (EU: 3, World: 7)
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I feel like I am watching Sonya vs the World right now.
    It is because she is broken.

She is the best solo laner overall. After changes to Thrall and Leoric, the only Hero who beats her in lane is Malthael. However Malthael only stalls the lane as his structure damage is miserable and you can easily counter him by putting any ranged damage dealer against him while having Sonya to pressure elsewhere.

On top of that she is rather flexible Hero based on her Heroic choice. She can either blow up targets with Leap or fight in sustain war with Wrath.

And, well, Poisoned Spear.

Yeah Sonya is pretty fucking oppressive
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    It is because she is broken.

She is the best solo laner overall. After changes to Thrall and Leoric, the only Hero who beats her in lane is Malthael. However Malthael only stalls the lane as his structure damage is miserable and you can easily counter him by putting any ranged damage dealer against him while having Sonya to pressure elsewhere.

On top of that she is rather flexible Hero based on her Heroic choice. She can either blow up targets with Leap or fight in sustain war with Wrath.
    That comment was in direct response to the last game of Roll20 vs Tempest. They killed one person then they easily killed everyone expect Sonya who put up a fight.

Deleted
    Apart from Tempest -Dig, couldn't watch yesterday's games till this evening, so had to avoid this thread as well. Disappointed; those were two bad losses in the decider games: first get rolled by the expected cheese and then throw a won game...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Apart from Tempest -Dig, couldn't watch yesterday's games till this evening, so had to avoid this thread as well. Disappointed; those were two bad losses in the decider games: first get rolled by the expected cheese and then throw a won game...
    I don't think you understand. Roll20 knows that Korean teams get thrown by not being able to handle off meta picks, because all they play if meta and working on their mechanics. And the next game was not a throw, it was great play by Roll20 to knowing how to not lose and being able to hold on until they could win.

https://i.imgur.com/gZh2UjE.jpg?1

The brackets are up. Format is single elimination BO3 for the round of 8 and BO5 for the round of 4 and finals. Very disappointing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oracle episode 4 is out, more banter and includes results of group B.
    I am the lucid dream

Those episodes are pretty good. They are more interesting than some of the games themselves.

Team Expert had a pretty clean series against SPT. I was super impressed, even if I still expected a 2-0.
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2017-10-30 at 03:26 PM.

Yeah I'm enjoying them more than I expected.
    I am the lucid dream

Reminder that the quarter finals begin tonight, single elimination Bo3:

Nov 3, 8pm CET:
    MVP Black (WR: 2, KR: 1) vs Team Freedom (WR: 9, NA: 2)

Nov 3, 10pm CET:
    Team Dignitas (WR: 4, EU: 2) vs Team expert (WR: 6, EU: 3)

Nov 4, 12am CET:
    Fnatic (WR: 1, EU: 1) vs Tempo Storm (WR: 10, NA: 3)

Nov 4, 2am CET:
    Roll20 esports (WR: 5, NA: 1) vs Ballistic (WR: 3, KR: 2)

- - - Updated - - -

https://heroeshearth.com/b/dbsmiley/...zcon-playoffs/

Analysis using ELO to math out the odds of each team progressing.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    Dig - Expert delivered. Best series this tournamenmt so far.

@RH92 better spoiler that please...