Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
9
LastLast
  1. #141
    The Insane apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    18,974
    I am calling 4-2 Dig.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  2. #142
    High Overlord Sezerek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Nexus
    Posts
    135
    I dont really care who is going to be the winner, the fact that Place 1 and 2 in this tournament are European Teams is sufficient for me.
    Slight favor towards Fnatic only so they can get a Tournament-win once.

  3. #143
    42k+ viewers on the mainstream alone. Not exactly Dota numbers, but okay-ish I guess after the weekend was rather meh.

  4. #144
    Epic! RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,701
    And Portal + Gorge cheese for Dignitas in 1, 2, 3...

    EDIT: Okay, no Gorge picked. Still boring to watch Stitches cheese over and over by Dignitas.
    Last edited by RH92; 2017-06-19 at 09:53 PM.

  5. #145
    High Overlord Sezerek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Nexus
    Posts
    135
    It feels like Fnatic just lost this last draft soooo hard.

    WOOOOOOOOW 15:0
    Brutal
    Savage
    Rekt
    Last edited by Sezerek; 2017-06-19 at 10:04 PM.

  6. #146
    Epic! RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,701
    Oh my god, finally! So happy for Fnatic.

  7. #147
    As a Dignitas fanboi I'm sad but a well deserved win there from Fnatic.
    Moderator for Heroes of the Storm
    Tier lists: McIntyre's | Grubby's
    Lastest hero: Garrosh, The Son of Hellscream

    "Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged."

  8. #148
    High Overlord Sezerek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Nexus
    Posts
    135
    Quackstreet bois inc

  9. #149
    L5 and the two EU teams played on a really high level. Fun to watch and props to Blizz as well for supplying a game with overall good balance, an interesting meta and good tournament production.

  10. #150
    HOTS is actually a really enjoyable game to watch. Great series.

  11. #151
    The Insane apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    18,974
    Damn, that last match Fnatic just played perfectly. I can't believe Dig let them draft that comp. Every time Dig even got a hook, they were shut down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Quackstreet bois inc
    Hook me baby one more time?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  12. #152




    One of these days I'll get round to updating the OP.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-06-20 at 09:38 PM.
    Moderator for Heroes of the Storm
    Tier lists: McIntyre's | Grubby's
    Lastest hero: Garrosh, The Son of Hellscream

    "Villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged."

  13. #153
    Epic! RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,701
    Haha, AlexTheProG dropping the F bomb immediately upon start of live interview and then answering question with: "Sometimes we have synergy and sometimes we just feed".

  14. #154
    The Insane apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    18,974
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Haha, AlexTheProG dropping the F bomb immediately upon start of live interview and then answering question with: "Sometimes we have synergy and sometimes we just feed".
    Ah, love the EU memes.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  15. #155
    TL is back. That was impressive, even if they lose the series 0-3.

    Okay, they won't.

  16. #156
    Epic! RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,701
    It seems like the hatred of ten thousand years was too much to handle for Dignitas.

    Can't wait for Fnatic vs Liquid and Dignitas.
    Last edited by RH92; 2017-06-25 at 07:53 PM.

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    It seems like the hatred of ten thousand years was too much to handle for Dignitas.
    You should apply as a caster. They said the same, but less eloquently

  18. #158
    Epic! RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    You should apply as a caster. They said the same, but less eloquently
    Well, they weren't prepared for the Betrayer for sure.

    Which is kind of weird as Liquid were always thriving in meta where Illidan and Lunara (Thanks to Uther comeback) shines. Even their Warriors, they always liked to play Anub, Stitches and Diablo or Tyrael. They were also one of the first teams to introduce Tassadar double support compositions, I think they quickly identified counter meta for MSB meta.

    Next week it will go on live patch, but Malthael still disabled, will be interesting how Thrall and Malfurion changes affect the meta. Korean streamers seem to love new Thrall and with Malfurion heavily nerfed in competitive and potential Lunara vs Uther match ups, we might see Kharazim or Rehgar come on top. Once Malthael is allowed, I am sure Uther will drop even more.
    Last edited by RH92; 2017-06-25 at 08:04 PM.

  19. #159
    The Insane apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    18,974
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Well, they weren't prepared for the Betrayer for sure.

    Which is kind of weird as Liquid were always thriving in meta where Illidan and Lunara (Thanks to Uther comeback) shines. Even their Warriors, they always liked to play Anub, Stitches and Diablo or Tyrael. They were also one of the first teams to introduce Tassadar double support compositions, I think they quickly identified counter meta for MSB meta.

    Next week it will go on live patch, but Malthael still disabled, will be interesting how Thrall and Malfurion changes affect the meta. Korean streamers seem to love new Thrall and with Malfurion heavily nerfed in competitive and potential Lunara vs Uther match ups, we might see Kharazim or Rehgar come on top. Once Malthael is allowed, I am sure Uther will drop even more.
    We did see Li Li played once...what was it, Friday? I can dream that she becomes meta right?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  20. #160
    Epic! RH92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    We did see Li Li played once...what was it, Friday? I can dream that she becomes meta right?
    She has her place, but lack of targeted heals makes her less optimal. However she keeps Cleanse, so you never know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •