Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How is 7.1.5 Enh looking like atm?

I thought of rerolling into Enh but after today's raid I saw other Enh shamans not do that well. Is it their fault or spec got weaker?

Deleted
    i think we are the worst melee class at this time

spec did not got weaker but all other classes are buffed af. there will probably be a big hotfix next week or in a couplee of days.

Deleted
    im not sure about that, tho i hope with 4 set we gonna go up, sadly atm we are week in single and aoe fights. Iwas pulling 600k dps on Ursoc pre 7.1.5 i did 540k now with windsong/tempest

you are probably doing something wrong with your rotation or talents. i was doing 660k on nythendra and today i did almost same and i was really unlucky with procs etc... and this goes same for almost every boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Physicistus View Post
    you are probably doing something wrong with your rotation or talents. i was doing 660k on nythendra and today i did almost same and i was really unlucky with procs etc... and this goes same for almost every boss.
    Post the parse. I can do 600k while heroism is up in the opener no problem. It's after heroism. Nythrendra is what? a less than 3 minute fight now on mythic? That's not a real parse.

Deleted
    It's not like we dont have already some data:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/12#boss=1962
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#boss=1853
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10#

Feral, Enhance and Hunters have lost any chance to be competitive. We're just bad on single target and worlds behind on AOE. DHs and Rets are pulling 800k on Mythic Ursoc. That's what we are currently looking at. And both are much stronger whenever it comes to AOE.

Today after first raid, i played 2 hours arms warr twink (geared him from 810 to 843) and picked one hour for elemental.

But on this mess, i have no fun at all. I dont want to be 100k dps behind our DH EVERY boss. 600k Odyn, 710k Ursoc. Boah... and he was behind me pre patch.

Deleted
    Well... not only is our dmg much weaker compared to what other classes are able to do now (outside of hunters and druids maybe), but I feel like our rotation isn´t nearly as fun as it was before.

Every one else gained dps in my raid and I did not due to buff's... I'm forced into Clunky talents made by 5 year old.... and what makes it worse is we told blizzard not do this a 100+ times, yet they ignored us. they have no idea what they are doing, which sums up legion in a nut shell.

Deleted
    ... blizzard makes it hard to love this class... i am a bg player.. i love to go into casual bg's. but.... uff its hard... i got completely wrecked by every other melee class... and this sucks so harsd. and no.. i dont switch to elemental dont like to be a caster.

guess, i will leave my enhancement and play my hunter.. oh wait...

enhance at the moment feels like a lot of complexity for a mediocre reward (at best)

A spec that requires you to be alert at all times (unlike many other specs). A lot of stuff to keep an eye on. Sadly, the DPS is not there.
    I do more DPS on my 875 Frost DK spamming Obliterate and Frost Strike than my 891 Enh right now. Atleast most of the time.

Deleted
    They gutted enhancer PvE wise and killed it PvP wise. They nerfed things that did not need nerfing and on purpose made stuff more cumbersome that shouldn't have been to achieve their design goal which seems to make enhancer miserable all around.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't like the new rotation at all, it's actually quite alot of work.

- Fury of Air. Not much time or love went into the creation of this spell. It feels like a passive spell, and everytime I have to spend a global cooldown on it a piece of my soul dissapears. The animation is just horribly boring and really annoying to look at over time. And if you're unlucky and your maelstrom reaches 0 during the fight you have to spend a global cooldown to refresh it. It just feels wrong.
    - Overcharge is a 12 second cooldown that requires 40 maelstrom, which can be alot if doomwinds and feral spirits are down. We had Lightning bolt in earlier expansions and I didn't like it then because we're a melee class. I was really glad to see it gone in Legion, and now sad to see it return in Legion. I would be satisfied if they just changed the animation to "throw your weapons" or something like that.

These are the two changes I hate the most. I'm going to raid on sunday so I'll see how it feels then. Right now I don't like the new class one bit, and I am seriously considering rerolling to elemental, because I really don't like the feel of the spec now.
    Last edited by psir; 2017-01-12 at 07:21 PM.

i dont know if im bad at the proposed new spec priority style (although its not hard to remember), but i did less dps with it, went back to BF and tempest while keeping FoA and AS, and i did more dps than pre patch
    Last edited by Phaty; 2017-01-12 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    i dont know if im bad at the proposed new spec priority style (although its not hard to remember), but i did less dps with it, went back to BF and tempest while keeping FoA and AS, and i did more dps than pre patch
    Honestly, I just tried out a bunch of different specs on the dummy and for me (personal choice/gear, not a math guarantee) the best build seemed to be HH/AS/Tempest/FoA
    HH/AS vs BF/HS (I see them as optimal combos) is mostly pushed ahead due to the 4p, imho it's pretty close together and offer different styles with slightly different gear values.
    I could've been lucky with Tempest procs or just bad at OL management, but the difference wasn't as noticable and frankly, I just like Tempest more as a self-maintaining streak as well as being a bit more challenging when it comes to MW management (with FoA active ofc)

Then again, I don't own SA, so I don't feel that nerf anyway.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do around 80-100k less dps now than I did before the patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    What pisses mi most is that my only two legendaries are bound to frostbrand, but hailstorm is worst in tier now. Today on mythic Odyn I pull 60k dps less than last week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HymenDestroyer View Post
    What pisses mi most is that my only two legendaries are bound to frostbrand, but hailstorm is worst in tier now. Today on mythic Odyn I pull 60k dps less than last week.
    Don't worry, you'll be benched soon enough. Then you can do PvP and find out you're one of the few melees who really, really, really kinda suck!

7+ Year Old Account
    That is possible, I was almost always in top 5 in my guild (around 1500 rank) but this ID I felt like a scrub being on the bottom of chart. Rather than play PvP I relog to DH tank which I enjoy now and do some pugs or m+.